How Can I Delete My Account

Albylion

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 08:16 pm
@Albylion,
FYI - "A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #251028 with the following response:

Sorry, but we do not delete accounts."

They can, but won't, which is effectively condoning my trolling. It is entirely technologically possible to delete accounts, if you know what you're doing. But then that lowers ad price. So reiterate: THIS SITE IS CRAP. Incidentally, the only purpose for this site seems to be ego stroking and circle jerking. If that's your aim, you do realize that you have access to the internet, right? Do you not know how to masturbate to other things?

My other post was in no way inappropriate. YET THESE ONES ARE NOT DELETED. SO. . . . ::flips off::
ossobuco

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 08:24 pm
What ads?

You don't know this site at all, while spewing all over the place.

I've never been a moderator and never wanted to be, but I've assumed there isn't a way to cancel accounts, just didn't know for sure.

Run along to some other site and let them cancel you.

I've no idea what your post that was taken down was about. Probably some salesy thing, or other matter against the terms of service, which I am presuming you didn't read before agreeing to it and joining.

Have your fun some place else.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 08:41 pm
Wasn't your question something about football? If you put a link in it, you might have been tagged as spam. You might have noticed that while some of the conversations are free wheeling, there is very little spam here. I believe they do not delete accounts because the questions people post take on a life of their own and deleting the account would kill the threads.
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 08:29 am
@ossobuco,
Osso, euro's a Dub (from Dublin) otherwise known as a Jackeen. His County are playing mine (Kerry -my avatar is my county's colours) tomorrow in in the final of our national football championship, known as the All-Ireland football championship. This is our Superbowl!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 02:29 pm
Go, Kerry!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 02:31 pm
@Albylion,
If the site is crap why do you keep coming back?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 02:44 pm
I don't get all the fuss.
Alby's post is a good question and I would have answered if I'd seen it.
McGentrix

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 10:57 pm
Man, imagine having your name associated with these posts for all eternity?! Someone, someday will be googling alby's name and come across this thread. I'd hate if that happened to me.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 08:47 am
@Albylion,
You're way too upset about this. I'll be glad to handle this for you. But first you have to sign off, leave and never open this site up again.

There, all better.

By the way, is this the "missing" post?

http://able2know.org/topic/293572-1#post-6031624

And yet, there it is.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 08:49 am
@panzade,
you still can ...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 09:01 am
I have noticed, having been here nearly forever, that people who are new here often can't find the question or discussion post they started.

I mildly blame myself, but not too much, for not speaking up and telling the guy to look at My Topics on the top of the page (or even to look at his profile page).
People do get lost here, sometimes, in the beginning.
On the other hand, a pretty rude start, wasn't it.... and I immediately assumed that his post was removed for some good reason. I'll try to check more myself, next one of these episodes I see.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 03:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Albylion has a point. He is trying to set up an online persona and doesn't want search engines to show up a rather innocuous post about NFL. Now there's evidence of him acting like a petulant child. All it takes is some unscrupulous person to write something like.

Welcome to Albylion's home page, your number one source for all Abylion related information. First up, there's no truth to the rumour that Albylion was arrested for an act of gross indecency in a morgue, and whoever spread such a rumour clearly has issues, and no, it's not a case of no smoke without fire.

If someone were to do that it could really screw up his online presence.
roger

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 03:37 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I checked the profile after the OP. That thread did not appear at that time. Oh well, he seems long gone anyway.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 05:56 am
@ossobuco,
When I came back I had a lot of trouble finding posts. I ms'd glitter none stop for several weeks before I figured it out.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:01 am
@izzythepush,
I know what you mean, the top three sources on the internet for data mining:

1. Facebook
2. Google
3. A2K

Nothing else on the internet comes even close.

BTW, the rumors about Albylion and the gerbil are all a misunderstanding. The gerbil's parents settled out of court in sealed proceedings. So I am fairly sure it didn't happen. Maybe.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:03 am
@roger,
Must have been a hiccup.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:05 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Alby knew Goebbels?

Shocked
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:15 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6033521)
Alby knew Goebbels?

Sure did. He's judged many a turkey-call competition. I learned that from his undeleted A2K account. Too bad it couldn't have been wiped out. Now the whole internet knows and its trending on Vine.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:24 am
Look at the exposure albylion has gotten just from being here on A2K!!!

From the google:

Albylion
Fri 18 Sep, 2015 02:14 pm - This site is crap. I want my information removed. How can I delete my account? There is no option in My Account that I've seen.
[Search domain able2know.org] able2know.org/user/albylion/

User talk:Albylion - Harry Potter Wiki
British spelling & terminology The usage of British over U.S. is something you'll get used to...
[Search domain harrypotter.wikia.com] harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki

/User_talk:Albylion
Alby Sun (@Albylion) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from Alby Sun (@Albylion): "#IELTS #EXAM #GENOA #Party #Summer #Stress #End"
[Search domain twitter.com] twitter.com/Albylion

User talk:Albylion - Zeldapedia, the Legend of Zelda wiki ...
Jedimasterlink (talk) 18:45, March 31, 2015 (UTC) Welcome to Zeldapedia, Albylion! Welcome to...
[Search domain zelda.wikia.com] zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Albylion

User:Albylion - Harry Potter Wiki
Add Image About me This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about...
[Search domain harrypotter.wikia.com] harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Albylion

User talk:Albylion - Teen Titans Wiki - Robin, Starfire, Raven
The Teen Titans Wiki is the wiki all about the animated cartoon network series Teen Titans! Here are some links to get you started: Recent changes allows you to view ...
[Search domain teentitans.wikia.com] teentitans.wikia.com/wiki

/User_talk:Albylion
Zelda Ocarina of Time 100% Walkthrough with Commentary - Part ...
UPDATE: I decided to make full walkthroughs of every Zelda game on its original console, in story order. Skyward Sword should be up around April 2015 ...
[Search domain www.youtube.com] youtube.com/watch?v=s346OJIh9bI

Star Trek: Into Darkness Captain Kirk Tunic by ANOVOS
Captain Kirk and the Command Gold uniform has become one the most iconic colors in all of Star Trek legacy. Thus, when reintroduced in Star Trek : The Movie ...
[Search domain shop.startrek.com] shop.startrek.com/star-trek-into-
darkness-captain-kirk-tuni...

Political Prisoners Spawn Times (Random Acts of Violenc ...
For Batman: Arkham City on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "Political Prisoners Spawn Times (Random Acts of Violenc?)".
[Search domain www.gamefaqs.com] gamefaqs.com/ps3/981375-batman-arkham-city/answers/365...

Messages posted by Albylion
I'm not trying to replace the audio, I want them both. It would just be much, much easier to edit and sync the audio in PowerDirector if I could remove the blank ...
[Search domain forum.cyberlink.com] forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts
/listByUser/289987.page

User:Albylion - Zeldapedia, the Legend of Zelda wiki ...
This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself! My favorite...
[Search domain zelda.wikia.com] zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User:Albylion

User:Albylion - Teen Titans Wiki - Robin, Starfire, Raven
This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself! Add links to...
[Search domain teentitans.wikia.com] teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/User:Albylion

User talk:Albylion - Zelda Wiki
Hi there, Albylion, and welcome to Zelda Wiki! Why not check out the community hub, Castle Town? To find out what's been going on recently at the wiki and what ...
[Search domain www.zeldawiki.org] zeldawiki.org/User_talk:Albylion
Frankenstein 1970 (1958) | Cinemassacre Productions
Frankenstein 1970 (1958) Comments. Valo216 October 7, 2010 at 3:03 am Awesome review! Log in to Reply. Zentu ... Albylion October 14, 2010 at 8:26 pm
[Search domain cinemassacre.com] cinemassacre.com/2010/10/07/frankenstein-1970/

How do I interrogate a tiger brain? - Batman: Arkham City ...
For Batman: Arkham City on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "How do I interrogate a tiger brain?".
[Search domain www.gamefaqs.com] gamefaqs.com/ps3/981375-batman-arkham-city/answers/297...

And thats just the half of it!!!!

JUSTICE FOR ALBYLON!

WE DEMAND THAT SOMEONE WIPE ALBYLION OUT!!!!
0 Replies