7

Why do so many so-called Christians turn backwards to the Old Testament?

Joe Sixpack

3  
Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:34 pm
@reasoning logic,
So God only got off on that for a short period? Do you think it was a fad?
I think neo was figuring 7000 years would be enough
reasoning logic

0  
Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 05:33 pm
@Joe Sixpack,
Maybe you are correct.

Amoh5

1  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 07:49 am
I have often declared in my previous posts that I am not perfect, but strive to be in the spirit of Lord Jesus from God the Father. I do not claim perfection over other Christians or any human being, as Lord Jesus said : How can you say to your brother," let me remove the speck from your eye", when all the time there is a plank in your own eye. Claiming perfection over another human being can be delusional & hyprocritical. ----------------------------------------------------------- Therefore, it is more realistic to think neutrally towards vain ideals so that others do no feel uneasy in your company. ----------------------------------------------- I have a saying that I use to keep things real when I am pleaded to help towards strenuous tasks or I am expected to exceed my capabilities, "I'm not superman or a magician, but I'll do my best". --------------------------------------------------------- You know the most challenging aspect of life I think is as a human being, in all my adult years, is accepting or managing imperfection. Like everyone else, I too hope that everyday will go perfect and well. But in reality theres allways something that is going to catch you off guard and you think drat! Not one of those ones again! But I suppose we all have our ways of coping with this phenomenon. And thats another reason why I became a Christian.