What Happens when you drink too much Republican Kool-Aid

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 09:47 am
BPB
We will film it for FOX news so they will know it's gospel.

BBB
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 09:52 am
Well, lets look at the fallacious nature of the original statement. First off, gays are clearly humanoid, and although some may enjoy swimming, they are neither amphibious nor reptilian. The box turtle is a land-dweller, and reptilian, but is being destroyed by urban sprawl throughout their habitat. Many gays I know can't wait to leave the Klan-like oppresion of their rural birthplaces for the big city. Box turtles are rapidly becoming an endagered species, most likely because of Republican anti-environment decision making, and can't vote. Gays thrive, and have voting power, and lobby groups. They are clearly not the same at all, so the statement is assinine. Even if we accept the argument, the only issue the Republicans should be scared of is that anyone who wants to marry a box turtle, or enter into a gay marriage will most likely vote Democrat. That's politics, not personal.

Redheat, I missed the Jon Stewart bit. Give us a rundown. Smile
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 10:08 am
Redheat wrote:
Not sure but if you ask any Republicans wife I'm sure she could give you something in the ballpark.

"Give you something in the ballpark?" I must confess, that's a sexual euphemism that I'd never heard before.
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:05 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
Redheat wrote:
Not sure but if you ask any Republicans wife I'm sure she could give you something in the ballpark.

"Give you something in the ballpark?" I must confess, that's a sexual euphemism that I'd never heard before.

Laughing ballpark as in "time" before the need of a Fake O would be required.

As stated I'm guessing something within the 3-5 minute time span. Although I do feel I'm being quite generous. Very Happy
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:48 pm
The way people like Santorum whore the terrorist angle to anything and everything they want is pathetic.

How can any self-thinking person support such idiocy?
0 Replies