Arnold: I think legislators are ....

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:19 am
ruined?
Craven de Kere wrote:
Ah, gettable. But now ruined.

Oh. I see. You probably thought your male superiority had one over on me because I was a woman. Because I "got" it, it is ruined for you. Boy oh boy, women always get the shaft.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:25 am
Nah, I think it's ruined because any explanations or repetitions ruin em unless they are suitable riffs.

'Twas doomed the moment I sought clarification.

btwyywbnf
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:54 am
that time of the month
Craven de Kere wrote:
btwyywbnf

Okay. My man often times says that I read way too much into things--especially during the third week of the month. [sniff!] I may have been a little sensitive concerning the women's rights issue.

But, I'm still not sure about "btwyywbnf." Maybe the A2K brotherhood invented a shorthand language to signal each other that a nutty female is on board. Oh gosh, there I go again--reading things into something that is probably nothing. I hope my irrational outburst doesn't set back the women's movement by much.

[dabbing tear from cheek]

This whole Governor Ahhnold thing has my mind reeling--about how women always get the short end of the stick. [sob]
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:09 am
You can drop the mask, Stern Miss Law . . . we at AckAck have long known that the wimmins be evil, and have exposed their nefarious plots . . .
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:22 am
Yeah, what he said.

btwyywbnf = btw yes yours was (what I had asked) but not funny

Thought you might ask the same question that I'd asked, was going to pre-empt it, then thought said pre-emption would be misunderstood, then settled for an acronym so in case I was right I'd have evidence of foresight, then thought the acronym itself would be self-defeating, then said feeeek it as I have already established bad timing and technique today
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:28 am
Villian
Setanta wrote:
You can drop the mask, Stern Miss Law . . . we at AckAck have long known that the wimmins be evil, and have exposed their nefarious plots . . .

I might be stern, but I am flexible too. That's why I tried on the "irrational outburst" demeanor to see if it worked for me--it works for other women--and they manage to keep their men in line. I am not the villian in this scenario. All the blame lies with Governor Shwarzenoodlebooger.
0 Replies