Why is that white people are so racist?

Lash

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 06:43 am
@Lash,
I mean - I was sort of hoping that Obama's presidency would alleviate fears, but it looks like it's just pushed hate to the front burner - see exhibit Trump.
Dave270

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 09:22 am
@Smithy5386,
Oh no every one not racist, sorry to say this i never met like white people so determined racist people, white people can be racist for no reason just for sake of it just to hurt weak and defenseless people.

I experienced white racism first hand still do and saw it, how white people are very cruel and heartless toward black people, it’s scaring me sometimes how a human being can be so racist and cruel towards other human being because of a person have different skin colour than them.

“Looking at the world I see (or get the impression) that most of the countries which are primarily populated by black people are problematic. Whether that's in terms of bad governance, low productivity, high crime rates or all three.”

This is your false statement i’m going to correct it for you. 1st there is not high crime rate in black countries. 2nd yes you are right there is bad governance because of racist white corrupt countries, who do you think put those corrupt black politician in power in most African country, they didn’t get elected by democracy they got the power by the CIA and British government for their own purpose. Do you know what they have done CIA in Congo to the democracy elected president, by assassinated the Congo president and create endless a civil war just to loot the country natural resource by providing free weapon to uneducated rebels? 3rd have you ever heard of blood diamond, in Seraloine and Angola that war was designed by greedy and cruel white people, white people give Child soldiers weapon in exchange for diamond to flame the civil war to make comfortable for looting the diamond. Also look what you guys have done in Syria, Iraq and Libya Just to steal oil, so your violent assumption about black people is false. In other hand look every continent white people touch there is racism and violent to ward other people. White people don’t care about other human being and don’t know how to share things; they only care their own kind and wealth that is based on history and my experienced.

“The second point is that that wherever large populations of black people settle in the world, these areas seem to become as problematic as the countries from which they originate - high crime rates, etc.”

Have you ever heard Institutional racism design by white people to make black people’s life hard? The scary thing is when black people inherit struggling life from the family; white people inherit racism from generation to generation like a wealth. For most white people it’s hard to understand racism because of white privilege blinded you guys. I suggest you to read the book called white privilege by Tim Wise (he is a Scottish white man).

0 Replies

Dave270

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 09:49 am
@Smithy5386,
Oh no every one not racist, sorry to say this i never met like white people so determined racist people, white people can be racist for no reason just for sake of it just to hurt weak and defenseless people.
I experienced white racism first hand still do and saw it, how white people are very cruel and heartless toward black people, it’s scaring me sometimes how a human being can be so racist and cruel towards other human being because of a person have different skin colour than them.

“Looking at the world I see (or get the impression) that most of the countries which are primarily populated by black people are problematic. Whether that's in terms of bad governance, low productivity, high crime rates or all three.”

This is your false statement i’m going to correct it for you. 1st there is not high crime rate in black countries. 2nd yes you are right there is bad governance because of racist white corrupt countries, who do you think put those corrupt black politician in power in most African country, they didn’t get elected by democracy they got the power by the CIA and British government for their own purpose. Do you know what they have done CIA in Congo to the democracy elected president, by assassinated the Congo president and create endless a civil war just to loot the country natural resource by providing free weapon to uneducated rebels? 3rd have you ever heard of blood diamond, in Seralione and Angola that war was designed by greedy and cruel white people, white people give Child soldiers weapon in exchange for diamond to flame the civil war to make comfortable for looting the diamond. Also look what you guys have done in Syria, Iraq and Libya Just to steal oil, so your violent assumption about black people is false. In other hand look every continent white people touch there is racism and violent to ward other people. White people don’t care about other human being and don’t know how to share things; they only care their own kind and wealth that is based on history and my experienced.

“The second point is that that wherever large populations of black people settle in the world, these areas seem to become as problematic as the countries from which they originate - high crime rates, etc.”

Have you ever heard Institutional racism design by white people to make black people’s life hard? The scary thing is when black people inherit struggling life from the family; white people inherit racism from generation to generation like a wealth. For most white people it’s hard to understand racism because of white privilege blinded you guys.

One thing, a white man call Dylan roof kill 9 black people a racist attack inside church and the police arrest him and buy him a lunch and treat him like a hero. The same time a black man running away from racist white police officer for minor traffic violation gun dawn 8 times in a back cold blooded murder. I’m sure you and most white christian will agree and assume the black guy deserves what he got and will have sympathy to that racist scam killer Dylan roof.

I suggest you to read the book called white privilege by Tim Wise (he is white man).

0 Replies

Dave270

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 10:12 am
@Lash,
Dear Lash you put it a very well and thoughtful article thanks. Obama presidency oh yes he bring them out from their cave those worst racist conservative GOD fearing, bible bashing and gun freak so called Christian. Trump is a joke.

0 Replies