AP Poll: More Voters See Bush As Arrogant

Thok

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 07:36 am
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040712/capt.tnmh10107121628.bush_tnmh101.jpg

Quote:
AP Poll: More Voters See Bush As Arrogant

editYahoo AP

well, I think he is not arrogant, but he is incompetent. From there it seems, that he is arrogant.

A other way to make poltitics, now a similar, but small, poll about "JKF" Kerry.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 937 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Jim

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 07:52 am
I wear a hard hat and Red Wing steel tip boots at work. My sister was the first person on either side of the family to go to college. I was the second. Every school I've ever attended was a public school.

I don't believe for a second that EITHER rich boy Bush OR rich boy Kerry has any idea how the middle class lives, or what's important to us.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:16 am
As far as I am concerned, they are both sorely lacking. With all his cockamamie ideas, at least Bush is serious about national security. I don't think that Kerry has quite figured out yet, what his stance is on security issues.

Kerry's "take" on issues, reminds me of the old joke about Florida weather. If you don't like it, wait ten minutes, and it'll change! Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:23 am
I would like to point out, as i have before in these fora, that four out of five doctors represent 80% of a statistically insignificant sample . . .
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:43 am
Setanta wrote:
I would like to point out, as i have before in these fora, that four out of five doctors represent 80% of a statistically insignificant sample . . .

This is, of course (or should be), generally known.
0 Replies

disenter512

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 12:24 pm
Kerry oh Kerry

Lets see where to start? He hates America and he is actively trying to move our Country to look more like the French or Canada. The world needs a strong USA not another EU full of blue blood and mega large taxs.

GO on MR. President show these people what your made of.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 12:44 pm
disenter512 wrote:
Kerry oh Kerry
Lets see where to start? He hates America

If you really think that, your beyond hope.
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 12:54 pm
disenter512 wrote:
Kerry oh Kerry

Lets see where to start? He hates America and he is actively trying to move our Country to look more like the French or Canada. The world needs a strong USA not another EU full of blue blood and mega large taxs.

GO on MR. President show these people what your made of.

For the love of God how immature can you get?

What next Bush is rubber and Kerry is glue?
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 01:13 pm
For those unfamiliar with our perapetetic NeoGuin, that was humor on his part . . . i believe he may be an armed, left-wing terrorist, on the lam, and posting in cybercafes whenever he can shake the FBI tail . . . such remarks on his part are definitely not to be taken seriously . . .
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 02:48 pm
Setanta wrote:
For those unfamiliar with our perapetetic NeoGuin, that was humor on his part . . . i believe he may be an armed, left-wing terrorist, on the lam, and posting in cybercafes whenever he can shake the FBI tail . . . such remarks on his part are definitely not to be taken seriously . . .

Laughing Laughing ok, got it
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:01 pm
Redheat, i am so ashamed . . .

I was fooled by the avatar, that is not NeoGuin, just someone who happens to have chosen the same avatar from the gallery.

And i'm more embarrassed as it now appears from other posts of this individual that the content above is "serious," and just as idiotic as it appears.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:04 pm
Indeed, that poster seems to get around, but always saying more or less the same thing. And displaying a charming inability to spell.

Then again, maybe it IS all meant as satire...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:04 pm
If so, i'd have to say from the other samples that it is awfully ham-handed . . .
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 06:57 am
Setanta wrote:
Redheat, i am so ashamed . . .

I was fooled by the avatar, that is not NeoGuin, just someone who happens to have chosen the same avatar from the gallery.

And i'm more embarrassed as it now appears from other posts of this individual that the content above is "serious," and just as idiotic as it appears.

Well it's nice to know I haven't lost my ability to spot a right wing wacko! Cool
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 07:28 am
disenter512 wrote:
another EU full of blue blood

Je ne comprends pas. Please explain.
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:21 pm
I guess he mean,that the EU is titled.....?
0 Replies