My invention wont make me a zillionaire

glitterbag

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 02:47 pm
@farmerman,
People actually PM you to complain about typos??? I've seen complaints from some f$&@#%#£ when they get angry on line, but holy ****, how much of a control freak do you have to be to send PM's?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 12:38 am
The product doesn't make you rich, marketing the product makes you rich. Ask Ron Popiel.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 02:36 pm
@glitterbag,
most of those whove complained , I suppose, could be considered control freaks but three of them who complained to me by PM were already criticizing anything I said as being "riddled with errors"(I always wondered whether it was the same guy with different handles on the board)
I always remember that phrase from an old mendric of mine who I was doing research for. When I wanted to type up and hand in my results and basically "get on with my life" He was using the "riddled with errors" ploy to keep me around
farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2015 05:40 pm
@farmerman,
I hurt my left thumb on Thurs so I cant use my gizmo. So i guess Im bqck typing as I used to
glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2015 06:35 pm
@farmerman,
I think you just error riddled again. Hope your thumb gets better soon. Oh, not because Im counting typo's, just nobody likes a sore thumb.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2015 06:39 pm
@farmerman,
We love you anyway, trust me.

ossobuco

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2015 06:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Ok, don't trust me.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2015 07:56 pm
@ossobuco,
I trust you!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 11:08 pm
@farmerman,
I can always tell when I'm winning the argument, Baldino/Harkwye will make a comment on my spelling or grammar.
0 Replies