Businesswomen wearing black shoes with white socks

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:10 pm
Eight years ago, when I got my last pair of school shoes in Clarks. There was a lady who works in Clarks kneeled down wearing black shoes with white socks. Then I saw another lady who works in Clarks wearing shiny black chunky shoes, which looked so lovely to see. However when she sat down I couldn't believe she was wearing white socks in her lovely black shoes, which looked so cool to see. Finally I saw another Clarks lady sat crossed legged wearing shiny black chunky shoes with white socks.

When I was at school one of my teaching assistants wore black chunky shoes with black socks, but there have been a few days she wore her shoes with long thick white socks, which i was surprised to see.

Also I have seen some businesswomen who work in office buildings wearing black chunky shoes with black or grey trousers with white socks.

Are white socks appropriate for businesswomen to wear with their black shoes and trousers?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,467 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:21 pm
@The1990game,
You've got a foot fetish, right? C'mon, you'll feel better once you've come clean.
The1990game

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:23 pm
@jespah,
Yes I have got a shoe and sock fetish.
0 Replies