What percent of people do you know that didn't have a Bachelor's Degree by age 23?

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 08:00 pm
Including people who never got a Bachelor's Degree at all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,777 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 08:13 pm
@prpinrni,
prpinrni wrote:

Including people who never got a Bachelor's Degree at all.
The ones who get the bachelors degree are the smart ones...the ones that go get Masters and PHD's these days except for a few cases in proper Universities are the dumb ones...they make good slaves. From there you can figure out a rough statistics.
I used to help people prepare their masters back in the day when I was 16 in high school...it was very entertaining.
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 09:44 pm
@prpinrni,
Yanno, it's crazy, but almost everyone I know has a degree even my imaginary friend Christopher. But then I am rather well known in concentric circles.We hold parties where we see who can square the circle the quickest and everything, it's really fun. Even Uncle Albert joins in (we call him the professor even though his doctorates are only honorary). Yet when I look at the statistics (which I like to do all the time) it would seem that many of the population endlessly dwell below the 99th percentile of intellect (as one can readily attest to by reading any of the posts here).
The only way I seem to be able to reconcile my presence here with the hoi polloi that gather to natter, flatter and batter, is in song:

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 09:53 pm
@Miss L Toad,
Since I've done pretty well with my BS in Accounting, having worked in management positions for over 80% of my working career, I can't complain. I earned my BD at 28. Served four years in the USAF, loafed around for six years working low paying jobs, but enjoyed that time in my life for the experiences. Met my best friend during that period in Chicago. We both ended up in Northern California, went to each other's weddings, and saw each other's children grow up. He passed away early, because he had diabetes, but loved to eat. He was also a good cook, and used to come to our apartment almost every weekend before he got married.
chai2

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 10:02 pm
@prpinrni,
How's it going with the killed child situation?
farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 10:19 pm
@chai2,
i didnt have a BS or BA by 23.
i still dont (except for an art degree gotten for fun)
0 Replies

prpinrni

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 11:10 pm
@chai2,
His mother has recovered and she's fighting for me to get a 5-year-prison sentence, as opposed to the 1-year sentence I currently have.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 11:12 pm
@prpinrni,
I guess college and prison are pretty similar. Some times a cubicle in the library is smaller than a prison cell.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2016 11:14 am
@prpinrni,
50%, that is coming from a Master in Arts of Economics (got a BS in Economics-Finance, but went on and got a MA as my company paid for it) but according to some in here having that degree makes me dumb and a slave. Just quick personal stats, but I am dumb so take it with a grain of salt.

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2016 11:18 am
@Linkat,
If you did it while actually WORKING then that's entirely different...just don't get on the recent habit of getting to thirty plus without actual experience because you keep upgrading your academic curriculum...loads of dumb slave like mentalities do just that. Corporations know them well and don't give them a job.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 08:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Since I've done pretty well with my BS in Accounting, having worked in management positions for over 80% of my working career, I can't complain. I earned my BD at 28. Served four years in the USAF, loafed around for six years working low paying jobs, but enjoyed that time in my life for the experiences. Met my best friend during that period in Chicago. We both ended up in Northern California, went to each other's weddings, and saw each other's children grow up. He passed away early, because he had diabetes, but loved to eat. He was also a good cook, and used to come to our apartment almost every weekend before he got married.

Yes. Like the moral to the fable, The Turtle and the Hare, the race does not always go to the swift. Plus, if one lives a long life, there is plenty of time to do everything. What's the rush?
0 Replies