Art dilemma

jove

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 09:13 am
@jove,
God and Thee Holy Men,,,

Please tell us what you hate and how much so we can help you decide your fate=life that will never end because life is for the living (how exciting for God and Thee Holy Menstop doing those thing's that you supposedly hate.
~1. Panic attacks.
~2. God if i bequeath Thee ~'Holy'~ Videos book's C.d.'s snuff films to you and your buddies will you watch them every day so none of you will forget and at Thee same (would'nt it have been easier to just follow the law and light a cigareete for me?. "Yes" but then there wouldn't be another sexual learning lesson for My buddies and I" "Oh, it's like the school of hard Knock's but with a pregnant, homeless, poverty stricken, defective, lying, poly drug addicted, virgin, alway's wrong, alway's superseded, raped, molested, sodomized, diseased ridden, tacky, tasteless, uneducated, home-schooled, multiple parented and personality, lives nothing but a downward low life existance, manipulated in every way that is wrong and cruel, more and less than a dime a dozen, less than common place, white collar trailer trash, no one will believe a thing you say but will invade every facet about you that they can and that is all they can do because they don't believe they have addiction's or think they need a step program, lazy, pathetic, apathetic, a has been, a bad parent, the truth, tortured, beaten, chewed apart, miracle worker, thief, taker, fruit loop, ugly, attractive, dumb, gross, dumber than dumb, coward, what that was, mean, angry, sad, lonely, childless, nothing but relatives and spouses, jobless, penniless, filthy rich and beyond unhappy, bad taste would be a blessing, spatter, glutton, confused, austistic, retard, in debt, debtors jail, wrongfully jailed, no talent what so ever, thank you, grateful, creative, God Loving, pain taker awayer person,,, pain factory,take away game, depressed, psychotic, your life get's worse, what you do to other's will be done to you whether you like it or not, miserable, sex object, scumbag, female infant
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 09:34 am
@jove,
right on i need some drawing books, ive been doing calligraphy lately, but my hands are shaking...

its very unnerving i think i have carpal tunnel, LAME.

stupid desk and chair i have to use....the table is like a million times higher than my chair so my wrist bends, gah i guess ill have to slow down on the pc or stop until i can get situated..

thanks for the book suggestions i have never heard of them before.
0 Replies

jove

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 02:46 pm
@jove,
When i was homeless i "happened upon" two women that claimed to be Jesus H. Christ mom's, Portsmouth, N.H.

May The Lord Thy God Bless their little souls ~amen.

Portsmouth, N.H. (rt.1) has small cherry like trees near the homeless shelter amen.
mux101

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 05:09 pm
@jove,
What happend during a panic attack? Is it the same for everyone?
0 Replies

jove

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 02:54 pm
@jove,
~God i the sex gift will take anything's pain from the beginning of time as long as i don't have to live anymore as anything , that is thee greatest gift i woud like please thank you amen.
mux101

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2008 01:49 pm
@jove,
What is a sex gift????????? Why do you say Amen???????
jove

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 10:45 am
@mux101,
Mux wrote: "What is a sex gift????????? Why do you say Amen??????? "

I'll show you,,, btw thank's for killing me like this-

Jesus H. Christ used to be Thee Savior, Now i am. Bear in mind i fk'n hate people and am a loner by nature. If you screw with Thee waY God has made me you will reside in Hell forever and ever amen.~Black death down your fate has been sealed amen.

The only way you won't live absolutey in Hell is if a mean Hell Hating Holy God loving Pjgy want's you to be happy.

Some think Hell is happinessy, none of you will ~amen~amen~amen~.

Amen means' what is stated and written above is true amen.
jove

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 11:44 am
@jove,
~ God,,,
~ would you school/learn the etcetraholes in regard's to making anything angry that already has this~these many ulcer's, especially the one's that do that for fun's, please thank you amen.

Train?

Amen.
mux101

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 06:13 am
@jove,
Jove
No one can know everything. Just by saying Amen does't make it always true. If you lie but say Amen.........does it make it true?? Here is something for you to read. Read it slow.

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God tak s something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'
yannalfopaula

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 05:16 pm
@mux101,
Art dilemma
yannalfopaula

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:47 pm
@yannalfopaula,
http://www.wga.hu/art/m/michelan/3sistina/1genesis/6adam/06_3ce6e.jpg
yannalfopaula

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 10:38 am
@yannalfopaula,
Dear Sir DuDaS,

Will you tell baby DuDaS that we need Bookie's for the Myda i pjgythshg Thanyou and your's.

Tomorrow's topic girl's who get bithchy once a month Period.

Seriously! i Paula Jean Gilbert Yannalfo The Holy Spirit Holy Ghost formerly of 19 Vernon st. Bradford, Ma. 01835 978 373-4063.
Holy Most do not mind permantly living in worse than hell for One thousand true year's completly alone as i pjgythshghm have wrtten year's ago for everyone amd everything. You will be able to tell this is purly true

I Thanyou all

Amen

0 Replies

yannalfopaula

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 11:38 pm
@kickycan,
Why dosen't all good have freewill ?

Amen.
0 Replies