TomNice

Tue 26 Apr, 2016 09:48 am
@whitebars,
Whitebars, you are a courageous women and I support you. I thank you for starting this topic. I will be following you.

Tom,
0 Replies

TomNice

Tue 26 Apr, 2016 10:08 am
Another thing, so far all presidents have been men. I don’t believe that is because men make better presidents then women. In fact base on the behavior of female police officers and that women comment far fewer crimes than men do, women may make better presidents than men, but my point is that they have not been given the chance. For the history of the United States half of the population has been eliminated in terms of consideration. This is a disgraceful waste of potential talent. How much better the United States would be if only that talent was not wasted?

Tom,
0 Replies

momoends

Mon 16 May, 2016 07:56 am
@JNery,
crap... you need to work on providing vehicle so that man back its not **** up at the age of 40... one question all the files and calls and other stuff done by the female attendant while her counterpart carries de package is being taking on account before equal pay is widely accepted?
0 Replies