The mechanism of creation, choosing

fresco

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 11:50 pm
@Syamsu,
You have this obsession with the word 'opinion' which I have never used. It implies equivocation of axioms, but that is ostensibly false since 'what works' is subject to fulfilment of common needs which as far as science is concerned is rooted in common human physiology rather than locally conditioned psychology. This point is particularly significant when it comes to aspects of evolution such as the finding that we have about 98% common genes with chimpanzees. Only a fool would argue that this finding was a matter of 'spiritual choice'.
Philosophers such as Rorty have pointed out that religion no longer has any place in 'explaining' scientific knowledge despite its possible role in tempering the application of that knowledge for some. The second role is parochial and therefore the only arena where the word 'opinion' has currency.

Krumple

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:03 am
@Syamsu,
Syamsu wrote:

Asshole, it is an opinion that the soul exists. The opinion that it doesn't exist is just as valid. Like the painting is beautiful and the painting is ugly are equally as valid.

All questions about what the agency of a decision is can neccessearily only be answered by choosing the answer.

When saying the painting is beautiful then that asserts the opinion that there exists a love for the way the painting looks in the heart of that person saying it. This love is choosing the word beautiful in expression of emotions with free will. Therefore the existence of the love is a matter of opinion, which means it is equally valid to say it does exist, as it is to say it doesn't exist.

And facts are another matter moron. I already explained that 3 times or more. Facts do not apply to the agency of a decision, facts apply to the way the decision turns out. Only facts are forced by evidence, facts are a 1 to 1 model.

Therefore the spiritual chooses the way the material turns out.

The only problem with all this is that you don't choose to love something. It's not like you walk up to a painting and normally you would love it but you decide instead to hate it.

"I would love this painting but for sake of variety I'm going to choose to hate this painting."

It doesn't work that way. You don't choose to like or dislike something. Your like or dislike is built upon conditions. These conditions are not selective conditions. There is no free will in emotional conditions. If there was then we could just always have happiness and love. Why would anyone choose to hate or be upset?

"I would normally be happy with my friends but I'm just going to choose to be angry with them."

So your attempt to use liking or hating a painting to explain it, fails miserably. You don't really understand choice or free will. I'm not surprised though, many creationists need to make stuff up to support a nonsensical idea they have.

"So the soul exists because I choose to believe that it does."

Good thing the rest of secular society doesn't actually think like this. Our court system would be terrible.

Creationist - "He is guilty because I choose to believe that he is guilty."

Lawyer - "Where is the evidence?"

Creationist - "Evidence? I don't need evidence, I just choose to decide and therefore it's true because I chose it to be."

Lawyer - "Oh that's right we don't need evidence, I apologize for asking such a silly question."

Syamsu

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 07:35 am
@Krumple,
...you're still a complete and utter moron. It says love is doing the choosing. So being a total moron, you change that to choosing to love. The word beautiful is chosen. It's a word, a chosen thing, and therefore a material thing.

No kidding, the evolutionists are completely and utterly destroying all subjectivity, not just destroying religion. They are completely ridiculously evil, a stereotype of evil.
0 Replies

Syamsu

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 07:41 am
@fresco,
Same with you ignorant asshole. Creationism does not say that it is a matter of opinion what percentage of human beings is similar to chimpanzee. That is in the creation category, so that is a matter of fact issue.

You ******* moron, only questions about the agency are matters of opinion in creationism. Only questions about what the agency of a decision is, can only be answered by choosing the answer. And that is why the painting is beautiful is an equally valid answer to saying the painting is ugly.
fresco

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 08:51 am
@Syamsu,
I suggest you reserve your obscene language for those co-religionists of yours who daily confirm the pernicious aspects of your shared infantile world-views.
Syamsu

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 09:13 am
@fresco,
Stop lying about creationism you ******* asshole. You are smart enough to acknowledge the 2 categories in creationism, one for opinion, one for fact. Stop lying that creationists conceive of matters about creation as matters of opinion.
fresco

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 09:56 am
@Syamsu,
Your philosophical ignorance is exemplified by your simplistic use of dichotomies." Facts" are human constructions (from the Latin facere to construct). The only difference between your categories is the degree of consensus.
But I am not here to educate foulmouthed fools. This is my last response on this thread.
Syamsu

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 10:26 am
@fresco,
Of course facts are human constructions, they are models, 1 to 1 representations. And mathematics ordered by zero can make perfectly exhaustively models of anything in creation.

But opinions are chosen, and in reference to the agency of a decision. That the agency of a decision is a matter of opinion means love, hate and such cannot be modelled, because love and hate are in this category of agency of decisions. One can only express what love and hate are creatively. All already explained 3 times over to you ASSHOLE!
0 Replies

AugustineBrother

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 01:57 pm
@Syamsu,
No, that is false. There is nothing that is, that God did not create. So God's choice is from His Own freedom and NOT from things outside Him that offer themselves to His consideration. What is is because He made it to be.

He was not forced to create but the motive is love and God is LOVE.
0 Replies