The Elusive Liger

izzythepush

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 06:10 am
@farmerman,
I bought some Hersheys the other day.
http://c4.q-assets.com/images/products/p/hsy/hsy-071_1z.jpg
Now I'm stuck with it, nobody will eat the damn things. It reminds me of Kinnerton's chocolate, cheap stuff that usually turns up at Easter in a Thomas the Tank Engine eggcup.
NSFW (view)
ehBeth

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 11:13 am
@farmerman,
you can get regular Maltesers in Canada

don't forget to check the Bulk Barn - they've always got malted milk balls
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 12:01 pm
@GorDie,
If you want to talk a load of bollocks, don't expect an easy time of it.

Talking nonsense which you're unable to authenticate, other than the usual nutjob websites, means people a free to have fun and games. Pointing out your ignorance, and talking over your head is not trolling. It's a way of demonstrating what sort of idiot believes the sort of bollocks you spout.

Of course you're upset, nobody likes being made to look an idiot, but you didn't exactly make it difficult.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 12:13 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
However, jackalopes are real, as ever'body over here knows . . .

http://www.virtualmilitia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/leaping-jackalope.jpeg

Looks like a wolpertinger without the wings.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 12:39 pm
@izzythepush,
you probably get the chockie that "Goes to war"(at ;east the surplus)
They mix milk chocolate with silicon dioxide hydrate (silane) which is just ground up sand. Its put in there so the chocolate doesnt melt at high temps. They only make so much for the military. The rest we send over to the starving people in Europe.

It makes really great carp bait.
It plugs holes in your stucco
we use it for mulch around tomatoes
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 12:44 pm
@GorDie,
Quote:
I have been accused of mentioning my religion and Gas Chromatograph/ Mass as well as Spec (GCMS) in this thread by the trolls that marched in here like a band of idiots and claim they have set me straight. They have made multiple false accusations and refuse to prove or support any of them.

If you wish to tlk isotope chem, seek out Gungasnake. Hes as much a bluff as you. you two can sound like you know of what you speak to each other.

0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 02:43 pm
w/e you guys don't know shitt about what your talking about. You're not scientists, you're not scholars, you're not witnesses,

And you did not meet Senor Velanzuela. Apart from that, you never met crime lords in the Spanish states, nor
have you had a reason to be comparing sabertooth DNA to a lion or Tiger, as that would be a redundant article of discussion.

You all insist I am stupid. Yet after being asked multiple times, have failed to present a single "quoted" example. Because there are no examples to quote.

You three are arrogant pieces of ****, and that is a blasphemy you will not receive forgiveness for. Peace. You just met the false Prophet.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 03:04 pm
@GorDie,
Farmerman is a proper scientist no ****. He knows what he's talking about.

I'm not a scientist, and neither are you. The difference is I don't think I know more about science than scientists.
0 Replies