RABEL222

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 03:22 pm
@revelette2,
He dont care. Its a way for him to prove to himself that he is right and you are wrong. You know self delusion.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 03:24 pm
@parados,
Is that called lying?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 06:56 pm
@parados,
Quote:
No one else is interested in your pink puke that you post here.

Maybe among the brainwashed 28% who actually think this country is in good shape. You might be a majority here on this forum, but the rest of the country is fed up with your excuses and lies.

It is not my job to give a good **** about what any of you think. That you wish to return the favor is all you can do. It doesn't change one fact and that at the very least patients are kept in the dark about illegal procedures that officials from PP clearly admitted. And that violates the law.

And because you do not think that killing a living human because of irresponsibility and the me first attitude rewarding bad behavior has instilled in or youth is harmful to a society. Again I do.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 10:17 pm
@coldjoint,
What on earth makes you think 72% of the country agrees with you, joint? Fat chance. Just one example--the GOP smear campaign agaist Planned Parenthood. Is backfiring. Support for PP has INCREASED since the videos came out. The country recognizes a scam when they see it and they see it in te heavily edited videos. They see it in jerks like Ted Cruz who,s trying to shut down the country AGAIN over PP tho his own party only gives him 2% of its support and the country as a whole hates him for doing it over Obamacare. Face it. You guys are te ones the country thinks are on the wrong track.
o
coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 10:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
What on earth makes you think 72% of the country

A poll. And I didn't say they agree with about anymore than anyone would agree, or should. They feel we are going in the wrong direction, because of the assholes driving.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 10:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Yah, the Republicans in Congress in particular who have about a quarter of Obama's favorability rating.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 11:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Yah, the Republicans in Congress

It is not just the Republicans. You live in a bubble that is about to burst.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 12:33 am
@coldjoint,
No, I don't think so. Take a look at the polls. You'tr

Re on the losing side on just about every question, and the demographics of the country are not changing in your favor. You're the one in the bubble.
woiyo

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 09:20 am
@parados,
By refusing to answer the question say your would support the harvesting of fetus as a matter of practice. Good to know.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:00 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Re on the losing side on just about every question,

Nonsense, and the Republicans actually have some honest candidates. Something the Dems just don't have. And your demographics depend on how much you can give away. Plus you have to use the media to keep activism like BLM alive, which is no more than a hate group.

People of every color are starting to see through the bullshit and there is plenty of time to pound home how those in power use minorities with little concern for them except every four years.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:02 am
Carly Fiorina’s despicable Planned Parenthood lies have gotten even worse

How Planned Parenthood hoax avoids the truth
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:03 am
@woiyo,
Quote:
harvesting of fetus as a matter of practice

It is socially acceptable to hate Jews, why not children under nine months? Parados is a ghoul with little concern for anyone. His aim is to destroy the moral fiber that made us great.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 01:00 pm
A little history from the racist progressives.
Quote:
As she wrote in her autobiography, Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1916 “to stop the multiplication of the unfit.” This, she boasted, would be “the most important and greatest step towards race betterment.” While she oversaw the mass murder of black babies, Sanger cynically recruited minority activists to front her death racket. She conspired with eugenics financier and businessman Clarence Gamble to “hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities” to sell their genocidal policies as community health and welfare services.

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/02/10/to-stop-the-multiplication-of-the-unfit-to-stop-the-multiplication-of-the-unfit/
glitterbag

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 05:31 pm
@coldjoint,
A little reality from the mother of the baby used in anti abortion campaign. Today the child's mother revealed that the baby boy she named Walter was stillborn. I suppose I should point out that stillborn means 'born dead', this baby was not the result of late term abortion, rather his very existence was demeaned by the very people who claim every life matters. It's unconscionable that a deceased child would be used in a ploy to discredit Planned Parenthood.
parados

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 05:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Interesting argument there, Pinkie. At a time when the GOP is threatening to shut down the government 74% of think the country is going in the wrong direction means those 74% agree with you that the GOP should shut down the government?

Keep on not thinking, Pinkie. It's what you are good at.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 05:56 pm
@woiyo,
Using a false dichotemy fallacy doesn't make your argument true.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 06:19 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Using a false dichotemy fallacy

A mouthful of **** if I've ever seen one. And spelled wrong Pee Wee.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 06:22 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
It's unconscionable that a deceased child would be used in a ploy to discredit Planned Parenthood.

No more than the exorbitant salaries of the PP execs from baby parts. PP discredits everyone in this country. But -4 Margret says so, so keep on killing.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 07:15 pm
@coldjoint,
So, you don't have a problem with people lying? I guess i already knew that.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 07:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
So, you don't have a problem with people lying?

Who is lying, you? Where do you see a lie?