coldjoint

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 11:21 am
Quote:
In a new report published by Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), the pro-life legal group lays out the various ways Planned Parenthood has engaged in abuse and potential fraud with American tax-dollars. The report alleges that 45 public audits of Planned Parenthood affiliates, and 57 known audits of state family planning programs, found that a “total of more than $129.7 million in waste, abuse, and potential fraud in federal and state family planning funding programs, the lion’s share of which goes to Planned Parenthood.”

Additionally, the report says that $14.4 billion of Planned Parenthood’s federal Medicaid expenditures were improper payments and the abortion company engaged in other billing violations, including “billing in excess of actual acquisition cost or other statutorily approved costs for contraceptives and Plan B products, inappropriately billing for services that were not medically necessary or not provided at all, and duplicate billing.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/24/planned-parenthood-caught-engaging-in-129-7-million-in-fraud-and-abuse-with-taxpayer-dollars/

More corruption at the taxpayers expense. Democrats insist on prolonging the agony because unwanted babies should be killed. And sold.

parados

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 01:44 pm
@coldjoint,
A fetus is not a baby. But you just keep not thinking, Pinkie. It's what you are good at.

Here is a link to a dictionary so you can figure things out, Pinkie.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/
coldjoint

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 07:10 pm
@parados,
Quote:
A fetus is not a baby.

Not in your world. I don't live there.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 07:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Ohhhhhhh and on which planet do you live Gungajoint?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 07:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Ohhhhhhh and on which planet do you live Gungajoint?

I live on the one where people believe morals are absolute. That there is right and wrong, and that there is no avoiding stupidity, hence my reply to you.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 07:44 pm
@parados,
Don't let up on the little twit!
coldjoint

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 09:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Don't let up on the little twit!

The hack wont give up. He wont get a paycheck.
parados

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 03:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Have you ever seen a fetus in a stroller?
Have you ever seen a mother holding a fetus or breast feeding it?
Can you get a SS# for a fetus like you can a baby?

My world says that a fetus isn't a baby because babies have been born and are living outside the womb.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 03:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Just keep on not thinking, Pinkie. It's what you are good at.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 03:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Just keep on not thinking, Pinkie. It's what you are good at. (Whether you are paid to not think, I don't know and won't make assumptions about but you certainly don't have enough sense to be paid for your lack of thought.)

For me, I don't need to be paid to think for myself.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 07:37 pm
@parados,
Quote:
For me, I don't need to be paid to think for myself.

You are just a partisan hack. And I can see that you are avoiding exactly how ghoulish PP is.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:57 pm
women who go into labor prematurely deliver babies with inadequate lung capacity and other not fully developed organs. These children would die without medical intervention and require weeks sometimes months in intensive care.

It's ludicrous to think that underdeveloped organs can be harvested for transplant, the organs would not be of any use to patients needing implants.

The idea that Planned Parenthood is harvesting useless organs is irrational. Women suffer miscarriage and stillbirths but these tragedies do not produce opportunities to sell body parts, its impossible to pinpoint the exact time of death which renders organ collection useless.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 10:22 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
The idea that Planned Parenthood is harvesting useless organs is irrational. Women suffer miscarriage and stillbirths but these tragedies do not produce opportunities to sell body parts, its impossible to pinpoint the exact time of death which renders organ collection useless.

And you earned your medical and legal degrees where?
parados

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 07:05 am
@coldjoint,
You seem to be avoiding how fake those videos were.

You just keep not thinking, Pinkie. It's what you are good at.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 07:08 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

And you earned your medical and legal degrees where?

The guy that doesn't know the difference between a baby and a fetus is asking others about their medical and legal credentials?

You keep on not thinking, Pinkie. It's what you are good at.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 12:31 pm
@parados,

Quote:
The guy that doesn't know the difference between a baby and a fetus

The guy who could give a **** about the sanctity of life is in no place to lecture anyone.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 03:44 pm
@glitterbag,
There you go making sense again. Stop it, you'll confuse CJ.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 06:18 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
There you go making sense again.

You people do not make sense, you make excuses.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 05:46 pm
@coldjoint,
The sanctity of life? You mean a desire for all person living to not have to worry about being shot, that kind of sanctity of life? Or are you talking the sanctity of life that sees even heinous murderers deserve to live out their natural lives in jail?

Or are you just so full of **** that you don't even have a clue what the term sanctity or life mean?

You just keep not thinking, Pinkie. It's what you are good at.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 06:25 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Or are you just so full of ****

I am talking about your inhumanity. And you are the one full of **** that has really stunk up this country the past 7 years. Your narratives are on empty, just like your soul.
0 Replies