Is G-dubya throwing away his run for office?

Yoda

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 10:35 pm
With all the fabrications, half-truths, and blatant lies in the media, why doesn’t Bush lash out and rebuke this phenomena? Why doesn’t he focus more on what is happening in the government, and stand against the hatred spewing out from the liberal left?

There has been so much evidence come forth recently that clearly testifies that Saddam was a threat to the US after 9/11. But the media tries to cover up the evidence that exonerates our governments reasoning that lead us into the Iraq war. They did so in order to keep it silent so that they may not present themselves the charlatan.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 714 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 11:18 pm
Welcome to A2K Yoda. I think anyone who listens to Bush's speeches and reports them accurately can be pretty confident of his position. He changes his mind here and there as we all sometimes must, but flip flopping is not routine with him and not his style. He doesn't take on the media directly because they can control what is reported and they would just make him look defensive.

I think most of Bush supporters do know the truth. Those who oppose him are going to believe what they believe regardless of what he says, and unfortunately those who oppose him include a pretty good chunk of the media.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 09:03 am
To the Dark Side Yoda over has gone.
0 Replies

Yoda

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 02:06 am
joefromchicago wrote:
To the Dark Side Yoda over has gone.

http://ourworld.cs.com/Yoda%20Smilie/Yoda+15.gif

Now... Explain what you mean in non-Star Warsy terms. http://ourworld.cs.com/Yoda%20Smilie/Yoda+16.gif
0 Replies

Yoda

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 02:13 am
Foxfyre wrote:
Welcome to A2K Yoda. I think anyone who listens to Bush's speeches and reports them accurately can be pretty confident of his position. He changes his mind here and there as we all sometimes must, but flip flopping is not routine with him and not his style. He doesn't take on the media directly because they can control what is reported and they would just make him look defensive.

I think most of Bush supporters do know the truth. Those who oppose him are going to believe what they believe regardless of what he says, and unfortunately those who oppose him include a pretty good chunk of the media.

Thank you for welcoming me.

The problem is this, people believe what they see, and the media has their focus. Most people do not challenge what hey hear and accept the media propaganda as truth. Not realizing that the media serves it's own agenda and is deep in the leftist politician’s pockets.

I mean c'mon, I heard this week that there was somewhere in the amount of two tons of weapons grade uranium found in Iraq in late June, why hasn't the media focused more on that subject? Oh yeah I forgot, they said Iraq never had WMD's. http://ourworld.cs.com/Yoda%20Smilie/Yoda+16.gif
0 Replies