Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 09:01 pm
I recently was bitten or stung, not sure which, on my finger. Now, a small area on both of my upper arms has some skin peeling off. I am not sure if I should seek medical help or if it will go away by itself. Please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 681 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 06:15 am
Could you have gotten sunburned on your shoulders the same day you were bitten?
0 Replies
donna downing
Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 06:37 am
seeking medical help would your best move. what did you do when you were bitten? did you put any creams or treatment. It may be an allergic reaction to the bite or the cream that you applied. Consult a dermatologist.fac
0 Replies

Related Topics

Secrets of the New A2K - Discussion by jespah
Malformed Topics! - Discussion by jespah
Why do guys with girlfriends look at me? - Question by jibberjabber
Cycloptichorn is getting married - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
How you can help us with the new site - Discussion by Craven de Kere
Hurts a bit every time? - Question by BluePigeon
Girl sleeping over at a party? - Question by captainblue
help! i can't fix my hair - Question by ramenhair04
Having orgasms but never satisfied. - Question by Arbitraryx
  1. Forums
  2. » Skin Peeling
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/29/2020 at 06:58:21