Kaaba a Hindu Temple

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 03:40 am
Extra medium asks of EIS

Quote:
In your plan, when can we expect all the Jews to move back to Israel?

I would like to endorse that question. And in that same spirit of encouraging emmigration, should we not consider Adolf Hitler and the Nazis to be Zionists at heart? After all they encouraged the Stern and Irgun terrorists to take up arms against lawful authority in Palestine.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 03:46 am
Quote:
EIS is not an "authentic Jew." He is a lunatic of the Muslim Fascist variety.

I had written something similar but deleted it as ad hominem attacks are forbidden. Its worth repeating however Laughing
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 06:11 am
Quote:
Quote:
EIS is not an "authentic Jew." He is a lunatic of the Muslim Fascist variety.

I had written something similar but deleted it as ad hominem attacks are forbidden. Its worth repeating however

In my humble opinion, I wasn't ad homineming attackering EIS. I have written extensively on the idea of Islamic Fascists on other threads and it seems to me that the accepted definition of the cultists that are currently attacking our civilization can be applied to EIS in terms of what his opinions are of things that ought to be done.
I do not know if he actually carries out any of his nefarious actions, but the philosophy appears to be the same.
It could be debatable but, thus far, no debate is forthcoming.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 08:47 am
Sorry, Gautam.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 09:44 am
It is a sad fact that various people have used religion as a cover for their activities. The result of this is that all members of a religion are feared and hated because of a few.
It makes no difference which name we use for God, we all pray to the same Creator. The idea that one religion is THE truth is pure fabrication. In the end it is how we treat each other and the rest of creation that counts.

Sam
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 09:49 am
I don't disagree with a lot of your sentiment Sam, but when you say

Quote:
we all pray to the same Creator

how do you know.

What about the Devil Worshippers, Zoarostarians and the Methodists?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 10:06 am
Asherman, no need to say sorry - the western media, heck, the entire media has painted the hindu movement as "radical and militant" but the reality is something totally different !
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 10:37 am
Steve (as 41oo)

Just how many supreme beings are there?
Merriam-Webster defines "God n : the supreme reality; the Being whom men worship as the creator and ruler of the universe"
Satanists or Devil Worshipers, as the name implys, worship satan.
Zoarostarians, it's been a long time since I studied their beliefs, so I'll refrain from commenting.
Methodists, are basically Christian.

When I pray, my prayers are addressed to Wakan Tonka (The Great Mystery), the whole universe is my "church" and the whole of Creation is my family. My ethics demand that I treat every one and every thing with the same respect I wish to receive. To dishonor or abuse any part of creation is to do the same to the Creator.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 02:11 pm
My quip about the methodists was made tongue in cheek.

The three great monotheistic religions can claim to worship the same God, but by definition Devil Worshippers deify the antithesis of God, so we can't all worship the same Being.

Unless you are saying God and anti-God is one and the same....that's been done before.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 02:28 pm
So Steve, when the average Catholic says their prayers, are they directed to the father, the son or the holy ghost? By definition, you wouldn't have devil-worshippers without a Judeo-Christian god concept. Heads or tails, it's still the same coin, unless of course you take the bible literally and believe in fallen angels and other nonsense.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 02:54 pm
cav

Traditional Lakota, along with many other traditional native people, do not have a "devil". We belive that evil or bad comes from people.

Sam
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 02:56 pm
Sam1951 wrote:
cav

Traditional Lakota, along with many other traditional native people, do not have a "devil". We belive that evil or bad comes from people.

Sam

I've always felt that way too.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 03:09 pm
cav

I have always thought that any religion which starts with a man blaming a woman blaming a snake is on shaky ground. Perhaps God was looking for humanity to be honest and responsible, not obedient. The whole obey or be damned thing doesn't sound like a loving parent, but rather some kind of neurotic control freak. want to psychoanalyze God as presented in the Bible?

Sam
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 03:25 pm
Sam1951 wrote:
cav

I have always thought that any religion which starts with a man blaming a woman blaming a snake is on shaky ground. Perhaps God was looking for humanity to be honest and responsible, not obedient. The whole obey or be damned thing doesn't sound like a loving parent, but rather some kind of neurotic control freak. want to psychoanalyze God as presented in the Bible?

Sam

That sounds like fun actually.
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 06:28 am
Stick around, EIS. You're amusing.
0 Replies

glad to be muslim

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 10:38 pm
Weird things indeed here, Rolling Eyes

Jews and Christian are discussing about Islam and Kaaba and they know nothing about them, but ofcourse what CNN brings to them. Rolling Eyes

This thread is full of lies. And EIS you are a big lair. :wink:

Kaaba is the first building in earth.
Haj started at the days of Abraham (prophet) and it was similar to nowadays. But it was changed by time by arabs pre-islam.

WE Muslims are nor other part of what Abraham believed in we are from His son Ismail.

Him and his son rebuilt Kaaba after been destroyed by time and Abraham's footprint still exits near Kaaba until nowadays.

And how dare you say that Prophet Muhammad was a jew. YOU WISH , You are dreaming, it was jews dream when they thought that the last prophet would come from them and that why they moved to Madina (yethrb the old name) and waited for him, but he was arabic and he started Islam the greatest thing ever.

Wired things here indeed. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 10:09 am
gtb Muslim, I want to clarify something. I have been told that according to Muslim tradition Muhammad was illiterate and yet he understood Tanakh and could see how the Jews had corrupt it. Is this true? I didn't believe it when I was told it and I wanted to hear from a Muslim.
0 Replies

glad to be muslim

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 03:23 am
dauer wrote:
gtb Muslim, I want to clarify something. I have been told that according to Muslim tradition Muhammad was illiterate and yet he understood Tanakh and could see how the Jews had corrupt it. Is this true? I didn't believe it when I was told it and I wanted to hear from a Muslim.

I don't understand you.

Yes our prophet muhammad was illiterate like most of arabs then.

but what do you mean by Tanakh? I can't get the arabic meaning to this word

//added-edit

Do you mean Tankah, the Jews book (Torah).

I still don't understand precisely what do you mean by (yet he understood Tanakh)

Prophet did not read torah because simply he could not read and write. But what god (Allah) told him about the corruption of Jews to it. Some phrases in Quran describe the corruption made to the holy books (torah and Bible) but all his knowledge was through God, nothing he read and discovered.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 05:21 am
I'm happy to see a Muslim here on this thread, but let's clarify a few points here.

"Jews and Christian are discussing about Islam and Kaaba and they know nothing about them, but ofcourse what CNN brings to them. Rolling Eyes"

Pure assumption, plus you didn't notice the Buddhists who have contributed to this discussion.

"This thread is full of lies. And EIS you are a big liar. :wink:"

Whatever anyone's opinion is of EIS, upir statement is flaming, and useless in making a positive contribution to this discussion.

I don't know who said Mohammed was a Jew, but your statement here:

"And how dare you say that Prophet Muhammad was a jew. YOU WISH , You are dreaming, it was jews dream when they thought that the last prophet would come from them and that why they moved to Madina (yethrb the old name) and waited for him, but he was arabic and he started Islam the greatest thing ever"

clearly indicates extreme bias on your part to listen to anyone who disagrees with you. Calm yourself down a bit if you want a proper, distinguished debate on religion, okay? Incidentally, my comments are not related at all to the fact that you are Muslim. I'm just offering advice on how to debate your point of view. :wink:
0 Replies

glad to be muslim

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 07:33 am
cavfancier wrote:

Pure assumption, plus you didn't notice the Buddhists who have contributed to this discussion.

I don't know who said Mohammed was a Jew, but your statement here:

"

yes i didn't notice the Buddhists who have contributed here but that dose not make my sentence " Jews and Christians discussing...."

I don't remmber i mentioned (alone).

EIS at first page wrote:

Are you aware that the Koran is a fake? That it's a sloppy mich-mash of Midrashic material and folk lore?

Are you aware that Mohamed was a Jew, that he married a Jewish woman and their children (Fatima) are Jews?

what dose he mean?
0 Replies