i missed my shot in my breast

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 04:56 pm
I missed a shot in my breast and I went on vaca for 12 days.the last few days there it became so painful in that spot and a big red mark started to buldge from it and now a little one on top of that. I k ow I need the ER I just feel like they are going to try to do the harshest possible thing to me to scare me outta doing it again. The thing is that I have been clean, I just had a relapse and I'm back to being clean again. People told me horror stories about there arms and hands that looked like mine when missed before and I ended up taking care of it myself without the embarrassment or judgement or pain. Does anyone know typical protocol as to what they will do? its very painful and I have a large breast so the red bulging bump is really big.

neologist

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 05:07 pm
@dawnmarieg,
If it's what it sounds like, you should be more scared about what might happen if you don't go to the ER, that what might happen if you do. A person's immune system can handle only so much. We are all different. It's not worth taking a chance.
0 Replies

jespah

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 05:09 pm
@dawnmarieg,
Go to a doctor. Worry about any other consequences later. Go and get treated.

NOW.
DBpimpin

Sun 30 Apr, 2017 09:37 pm
OK SO SWIM MISSED ABOUT 30 TO 40 UNITS ALMOST OF A 14 ABG MORPHINE. HUGE KNOT INSTANTLY.... WHAT DO I DO. ALSO WE ARE CURRENTLY FLOODED IN AND CANT EVEN GET TO HOSPITAL...WWORRIEED SOMEONE PLEASE HELP QUICK..APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sun 30 Apr, 2017 10:32 pm
@jespah,
Quote:

ossobucotemp

Sun 30 Apr, 2017 10:34 pm
@jespah,
Quote:

[img][/img]
0 Replies

ossobucotemp