2

Best friend's Boyfriend Cheated

dawnroe

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:58 am
I found out that my best friend's boyfriend of 4 years cheated on her. My guess is that this isn't the first time. He told the girl he was single and hooked up with her. I want to tell her but she's living with him and has nowhere else to go. She also is working with him for the summer and I don't know if it's worth the pain.

I would expect a best friend to tell me something they heard and I feel like she deserves to know, but I'm not sure if I should tell her because of the position she is in right now.

1  
Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 12:47 pm
@dawnroe,
If you feel you must get involved (and that's often a bad idea, no matter how iron-clad your proof is), lean on him and not her.

Tell him you know. Tell him you'll tell your friend in 2 days (or whatever time you feel comfortable, but give it a hard, undeniable, non negotiable deadline) if he does not.