E-travel with Drom!

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 11:30 pm
(Actually, it's a [kind of] birthday present for Mrs. Walter: we are staying only for four days, visiting [again] some Emperess Joséphine-related places. No might-walks through Paris.)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 12:16 am
Well, then, Happy Birthday from us to Mrs. Walter!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 02:16 am
I hope that she has a lovely birthday, Walter, (and that you enjoy the trip.) Did you enjoy Paris the first time that you went there, out of interest?

0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:46 am
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Walter! That would be fun for those of us who live vicariously if the Walters and Drom met in Paris.

Drom... I wish you'd write more!

I watched a film last night where the main characters drove from "the Blue Road" in Paris to Turkey. Great scenery... made me think of you and your plans.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:52 am
Piffka wrote:
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Walter! That would be fun for those of us who live vicariously if the Walters and Drom met in Paris.

I'll tell her the good wishes on her birthday :wink:

However, today I've learnt that we most probably don't go to Paris (I couldn' leave her alone on this trip, couldn't I?), because Mrs. Walter has some very special wishes where I should drive her ... ... (all depending on the weather, but "unfortunately" Versailles has something indoors as well :wink: )
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 10:25 am
Well, it is always a good idea to follow the wishes of your wife, Walter. Very Happy
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 11:29 am
Yes, mother. Laughing
0 Replies