He did it again.

Wilso

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 08:27 am
Yesterday my brother wrote off his second (uninsured) motorcycle and in the process broke both his ankles. He had surgery today on one them, the probable result is that he'll probably now have steel pins in both of them. According to his wife, his riding days are OVER.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,014 • Replies: 3
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 08:39 am
I have been riding intermittently for 20 years. I have never been injured or falled off. There is inherent danger in anything but I suspect your brother rides like a lunatic, no offense.
0 Replies

gordy

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 02:44 pm
Years ago(when the Yamaha rd350 came out) a car did a u turn in front of my brother.He hit the car,flew over the car and landed on his feet.

He's now got pins in both ankles and manages very well no limp or anything.Only if he is walking over rocks or stuff he would walk with more care.

Our Mother and his wife started a campagin against him and me having bikes that ment us never riding again.

He was fully insured though,so he got his operation quickly and got a good claim in due course.

Wilso look on the bright side your brother is alive and will make a decent recovery.And no one else was killed

Good luck to your Brother
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 04:35 pm
NickFun wrote:
I have been riding intermittently for 20 years. I have never been injured or falled off. There is inherent danger in anything but I suspect your brother rides like a lunatic, no offense.

Yep, he constantly rode like a lunatic. I ALWAYS telling him to slow the f@ck down.
0 Replies