Suggestion on LED lighting

Reply Sun 10 May, 2015 08:36 pm
Dear here, I'm going to buy some LED lighting for my home but I have no idea which one to buy Sad Does anyone have good recommendation here? Thanks for much for ur suggestion and help!

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 11 May, 2015 04:19 pm
@candylion,
Buy the one in the second aisle of the third hardware store you pass on the way to where ever your house is located. Be sure to get extension cords too.
jcboy

Reply Mon 11 May, 2015 05:57 pm
@Butrflynet,
Also buy the one on the bottom shelf, they always put the most expensive ones on the middle shelf within eye contact.
0 Replies

candylion

Reply Mon 11 May, 2015 09:47 pm
@candylion,
thanks so much for your help, i will try to look and see if they sell those! Very Happy
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 09:18 pm
After doing all that research to find out whether filament bulb is good for chandelier, you are probably now the most knowledgeable about which one is the better one.

If you still have questions, you might consider contacting the customer service departments at the sites you gave and ask them what their recommendation is.
candylion

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:04 pm
@Butrflynet,
thanks for your comment, I just wanted to share with you and ask for your opinions.
0 Replies

nancy200974

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 09:34 pm
It depends of the kind of light you want, for example for bedrooms I think is ideal a spotlight, is not bright and you can find white color or warm white.
Bulbs are good for the common areas.
Nowadays I know about some motion sensor LED lights, what are good for areas such as garage of basement, they also have great scope.
Hope it is helpful to you!
0 Replies