what was she trying to do

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 05:30 pm
a girl I have a crush on I found her one day sitting on my place when she was alone in class so my doubt is why was she sitting on my place because the fan are not there and the window partially opened but the air speed will be normal and she completely ignores me and I was lucky that I was the second to enter the class after her so I saw this.there are many other benches where she can sit and get better air but why she chose my place .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,993 • Replies: 12
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 05:33 pm
@loverider,
Maybe she didn't know that bench was your place Razz
jespah

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 05:57 pm
@jcboy,
Unless you're Sheldon Cooper.

http://cdn.memegenerator.es/imagenes/memes/full/0/14/141854.jpg
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 06:20 pm
@loverider,
Why do you choose that place if you can get better air somewhere else?

Whatever your answer is, apply it to her.

Me? I would have walked straight up to her and shown her that my pimp hand is strong. You know, let her know who's boss.
0 Replies

loverider

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 07:06 pm
@jcboy,
she knows that I sit there because we are classmates and I only sit on that bench and my friends sit on back benches and I don't have problem if she is sitting on it I just want to know is there any love angle in this
roger

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 07:37 pm
@loverider,
Sounds more like she's looking for Trouble.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 07:49 pm
@loverider,
loverider wrote:
she completely ignores me

loverider wrote:
I just want to know is there any love angle in this

Rolling Eyes

talk to her

talk to her

talk to her
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 08:20 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Sounds more like she's looking for Trouble.

That's what I'm saying.

If she's looking for Trouble, I'd be the one to give it to her.

roger, did you know Austin is also known as River City.

Oh yea, we got Trouble, right here in River City.

roger

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 09:00 pm
@chai2,
Didn't know that. Over here on the dry side we've got rivers with names wider than the stream bed, so I tend to forget that some rivers have water, and stuff like that.

Between here and Albuquerque, I cross the Rio Puerco any number of times. The name means something like Hog River. I like to think it's because somebody rode his Harley up in there once.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 07:25 am
@loverider,
Quote:
I just want to know is there any love angle in this
Yes there is. Face it, she is in love with your bench. And judging by the fact that your bench lets her sit on him is proof that you and your bench have serious issues you need to discuss. But based on the fact that you cannot seem to talk to this girl, I seriously doubt that you and your bench will be able to work things out. So it might be best to move on and find yourself a bench that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.
loverider

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 09:55 am
@CoastalRat,
very funny
ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 10:00 am
@loverider,
have you ever seen Humans of New York on facebook?

today's offering made me think of you

https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork?fref=nf

Quote:
“We met freshman year in ES142. It was an Engineering By Design class. We were just friends for the next two years. We spent a lot of time studying at the library together, and we ate a lot of lunches together. Then finally I got up the nerve to ask her out to dinner. Because, you know, lunch is just lunch, but dinner means date. So I asked her out to dinner. My heart was in my throat. I felt like I was about to give a class presentation. Then she said: ‘Wait. Are you asking me to go OUT, out. Or just out?’”

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11196346_964535600287207_1837867324725891126_n.jpg?oh=c6d3ed858de7b9462b3820c3e7ab83ec&oe=55C9BEBE

sometimes you just have to take a leap

____

talk to her

ask her if she'd like to go out for a tea/soda/coffee

ask her if she'd like to go for a walk

looking and guessing and asking friends is useless

talk
panzade

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 11:00 am
@ehBeth,
That's so sweet, and such a good example.
I think we've all experienced this.
0 Replies