sexual experience

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 01:44 pm
Hello! I am new to this site and I would like to ask a question. I'm having a friendship in which my friend is bi and I am pan. However, we've been talking about having a sexual encounter. We are both new at this, but the difference is that she's a virgin and I am not (she hasn't been penetrated and I have). We're scared that I could hurt her by accident. I would like your opinion about this along with an answer to my question: What are the do's and don'ts in this situation? What should I avoid to do in order to not hurt her? Thanks!! Have a lovely day!

jespah

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 01:55 pm
@carbonating,
I'm mainly bumping (as I don't really know), but I would imagine it would have to do with any toys you might use, your enthusiasm, etc.

Consider your own experience. I'm going to assume you weren't hurt. What makes either of you think that she would be?
carbonating

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 02:10 pm
@jespah,
I was thinking about that. I mean, when it comes to fingering, it didn't hurt my first time, but maybe it's because I fingered myself before. I really don't have previous experience with girls, that's why I'm so concerned about it.
Ragman

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 03:17 pm
@carbonating,
Wait, aren't you a girl?
0 Replies