Have you ever looked in someone else's medicine cabinet?

Linkat

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 11:17 am
I can't remember where I first saw it - Senfield or a commerical maybe? But in Senfield, one of the character's went to use some one's bathroom and after washing their hands decided it would be a good idea to look in their medicine cabinet.

It would never occur to me to do that. Maybe if there was no TP left, I'd riffle through some drawers or something in search of some. But it never ever occurred to me to go look through some one's stuff.

So have you ever done this? Why? Just simple curiousity? I'm thinking of maybe putting something really odd in mine - just in case. What are your suggestions on this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,257 • Replies: 4
No top replies

littlek

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 01:17 pm
I've done it before (once or twice), but I don't do it routinely.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 01:42 pm
According to another board I belong to, 4 out of 10 visitors in your home will do that. No, I've only looked for TP. I think that's really nosy. Of course.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 01:43 pm
According to another board I belong to, 4 out of 10 visitors in your home will do that. No, I've only looked for TP. I think that's really nosy. Of course. What would be really funny is to put a camera in there with a sign saying "Smile, You're on Candid Camera" - you'd maybe find out the nosy ones then Smile
Linkat

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2010 01:56 pm
@Mame,
I don't have much in my medicine cabinets - funny thing is we put the few prescriptions we get from time to time in our kitchen cabinets or on top of the fridge. It actually is better for us - closer to the sink and more likely to remember to take them.

Camera - that would be pretty funny.

I was also thinking just something really odd - a dirty sock, I've thought of putting a huge fake bug.
0 Replies