Why do people react negatively or at lease pretend to react negatively to racism

argome321

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 08:29 am
@FBM,
Quote:
I agree. Block people shouldn't be given extra priveleges. However, it's sloppy reasoning to say that all block people are the same. There's an incredible degree of diversity within the block community. For example, one can be a block person and yet not be a cube. Stereotyping them just leads to trouble for everyone, blocks and non-blocks alike. That's just square. You need to lego of that idea.

Right on Brother! I love it. Laughing Mr. Green
FBM

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 08:34 am
@argome321,
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/tiphat.gif It's all there in block and white.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 12:10 pm
This space is intentionally left block.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 01:11 pm
you can't swing a cat around in here without hitting a sock puppet or two.
0 Replies

argome321

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 01:27 pm
@Angelgz2,
I don't pretend to react negatively to racism I am negative to racism.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 01:59 pm
Because people want to believe something and any attempt to argue otherwise gets their back up. You are living in a time where many of your peers are not connected to reality, by choice.

Quote:
The problem with these rosy sentiments is that they’re at least partly false. Those who claim that the rise of the millennials will usher in a new age of racial harmony are cherry-picking or misreading statistics. They’re doing so primarily in two ways: by lumping together all millennials when they report survey findings rather than breaking out white millennials views on racial issues, or by focusing narrowly on a small set of questions about explicit racial beliefs that don’t tell the full story. The fact of the matter is that millennials who are white — that is, members of the group that has always had the most regressive racial beliefs, and who will constitute a majority of U.S. voters for at least another couple of decades — are, on key questions involving race, no more open-minded than their parents. The only real difference, in fact, is that they think they are.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01/millennials-are-less-tolerant-than-you-think.html

0 Replies

cmckean

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 04:27 am
@Angelgz2,
Go back to Ireland if you don't like it. Black are only more prone to crime because of oppression. They have the highest rate of failure of any races because of racism and discrimination and close to the same amount of graduates. This post is racist and begins to explain everything wrong in the world. I have had many black employees who excelled more than any white man within the company.
0 Replies

cmckean

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 04:29 am
@Angelgz2,
Youre ignorant
0 Replies