Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 05:32 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 913 • Replies: 15
No top replies

husker

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 05:38 pm
I think there was already something on 60 minutes a couple months ago - but it didn't get this much attention.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 07:05 pm
We can't actually call this a "Monica moment" as Bush is unable to achieve an erection. Between his pro-war stance and his anti-stel-cell policies we can easilly see this is a man without a drop of human compassion - or common sense.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 07:06 pm
Excellent article!
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:54 pm
My Pet Goat.

That is what Dunderhead was reading. Good googley moogley. IMO, the Secret Service needed to secure his exit and AF1 had to crank the jets. But in the interim, a more competent and socially savvy person would've said something along the lines of...

Children, I apologize, but when you're President, sometimes interruptions occur and I have matter to tend to...

... and politely excused himself. Bush is such an empty suit socially inept puppet.

It's beyond embarassing. I long for the days when the worst news out of Washington is about a few blow jobs by an otherwise Rhodes Scholar hardworking brilliant man with the intellectual prowess and curiosity of a legion of men.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 05:49 am
It's time that Buffy comes out of Sunnydale to kick some butt in Washington!
0 Replies

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:00 am
Smile
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:47 am
Bush's new attempt at pronounce Abu Ghraib was botched again. What is so difficult about pronouncing it -- well, Bush was chewing gum at the time.
0 Replies

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:00 am
He can't pronounce words that the rest of us have heard pronounced literally thousands of times. I think it shows that he never listens.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:11 am
Is this particular screw up representative of language xenophobia?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:29 am
glossalia
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:37 am
You guys are still misunderestimating Bush.
0 Replies

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:39 am
Nah. I think we've got his number.

Check out this pic:
Picture caption:
President George Bush and wife Laura in a photograph with Sami Al-Arian and family at a Plant City, Florida strawberry festival in March, 2000 as the presidential primary season was reaching its apex. Eleven months later in February 2001, Al-Arian was indicted on a 50-count federal charge, alleging use of an Islamic charity and academic think tank to provide funds for the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. At the time of the photo with Mr. and Mrs. Bush, Al-Arian had already been under FBI investigation and surveillance for six years.
In June 2001--three months before the September 11 attacks, Al-Arian was briefed by Senior Presidential Advisor Karl Rove on Bush's faith-based agenda and other issues in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building next to the White House

During the campaign season, Al-Arian stumped for Bush in Florida's Muslim mosques; and in return the future president denounced the immigration laws that detained and deported Al-Arian's brother-in-law Mazen al Jajjar--also linked to terrorism.
Al Jajjar had been jailed before in 1997, and the evidence against him was classified by the government for unreported reasons; but sources said the evidence allegedly linked him to the Palestinian terrorist group Islamic Jihad.
http://www.tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=54
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:48 am
This administration has been hijacked into cooperating with the Saudis and that's not to say because of oil that every administration going back long into our history hasn't been.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:39 am
How dare any of you criticize what Bush did?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sitting on your ass reading "My pet goat" with children for seven minutes after your told the country you lead is under attack!

/sarcasm Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:43 am
You're kidding...
0 Replies