My 3 mo. old just rolled over !!!!!

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:38 pm
Just wanted to tell the world about my daughters new accomplishment.
>sigh< She is so wonderful. All babies are wonderful. It is a neat thing to discover simple things like rolling over with a baby. They have no clue about anything in the world. Just what they are doing at this moment.

Precious children. Too bad we were not all like babies and took delight in all simple things like we had never seen or experienced them before.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,480 • Replies: 32
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:56 pm
Yay!

How does she roll over?

My kid did this thing where she'd throw her legs in the air and then throw them to one side, which would give her enough momentum to get the rest of her body over, too. She thought it was fun, she did it that way long after she could do it the regular way.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:21 pm
Right on schedule, too.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:52 pm
That is exactly how she did it.
Threw those chubby little legs in the air , rolled herbottom , then pushed her arm.
;-)
I got it ALL on digital camera too. She spent a few minutes just trying and trying.. so I grabbed our camera and just in time , I got it. So i sent it to her Dad and grandmothers in an email.
And yes Noddy.... right on time. Perfect as usual. ;-)
I dont think I have anything to worry about with her development. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
I want to send the world an email with amovie of my daughter rolling over.. Hehe.. babies make you so giddy with excitement. I cant wait until she wakes up from her nap so I can make her do it again. :-)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:56 pm
tomorrow you will find her digging around in your purse looking for the car keys and a little cash.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:06 pm
Then the next day I will find her and my car gone... she will turn up in mexico and tell me " but mom, you dont understand me !! " wwaahhhh. :-(
heheh
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:14 pm
I think I am going to be a silly mom for a few minutes and make a family web site that I can post pictures of her and hubby on.
New moms like me always do silly stuff like this.,. I know.. :wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:17 pm
Do it! You would not believe how fast this stuff fades, and how much you'll want to have some kind of a record later on.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 04:41 pm
I have several floppys with digital pictures of her on them. A photo album and many more things.
Are all new moms like this?
what did you do to save your memories?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 04:46 pm
My daughter is crawling at four months. That wastes your accomplisment! Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 05:17 pm
You guys have it all wrong.

What you don't know is...the faster they become mobile, the harder your job. In an ideal world, they would turn over at age 3 (when they're ready to give up diapers), crawl at age 4 (when they're ready for preschool), and begin to walk the day before they start kindergarten.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 05:37 pm
Eva--

But without the years spent exploring, they wouldn't be ready for kindergarten.

One of the Unfortunate Facts of Life is "The brighter the baby, the more chaos will be wreaked." Exploration and creativity go together.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 06:16 pm
I have nothing wrong, because I am a daddy! If I were a mommy I would be scared. As the case is, my lot is a full time job, plus a few classes at the local university. I'm not hom enough for her mobility to be a burden.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 06:43 pm
she's a genius! it's time to start prepping her for college.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 07:53 pm
>gasp<

It is a baby war with Scoates!!!!!
grrr...
hahahahahhahahah!!!

my baby can beat up your baby....
Nah Nah Nah Nah :-p
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 07:56 pm
I honestly don't think so. My baby can stand. That takes strong legs. Plus she's smarter, and faster. I'm not just bragging, I'm looking at things logically. For example, my baby figured out how to crawl (smart), is strong enough to crawl (stronger than yours), and in fact DOES crawl (faster than your baby).
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:01 pm
oohh.. well... mine.. umm... mine can.... well... she...... ummm
well.... yeah.....YEAH!.... umm....

ah ****..

mines cute?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:10 pm
I got it....

My baby can out drool your baby.
Mine's teething!!!

> mommie dance <
yeah! one point for the wolf cub...

only... one......point.......

hahahahhahahhahahhaha
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:13 pm
I, for one, can't wait til my nephew (who I care for) starts to move on his own. At 6 months, he rolls over and sits up, but he's not mobile. He will be very soon. Right now he is impossibly frustrated with not being able to go where he wants and that is harder for me to deal with than chasing after him will ever be. (ok, ask me again in one month).
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:17 pm
Hahaha little.
That is how I feel right now. And I bet you, if we both post the same thought in one month we will wonder ' what the hell were we thinking??? we had it made when.......'
0 Replies