Who is the most dangerous poster on A2K?

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 03:51 pm
Say it ain't so....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:03 pm
Never heard of Ibredd. What the hell is up with Roberta?

I guess I'm going to have to track her down, invade one of her threads.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:18 pm
You better leave those damn cat threads (where Boida hangs out) alone!!!!

We have claws and teeth - and we ain't afraid to use 'em.....one move, and the capybaras and slow lorii are toast.

Mind you - it might speed the lorii up.....
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:19 pm
Attention everyone!!! The Prime Suspect has entered the thread!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:21 pm
I am absolutely digusted that I wasn't mentioned. In fact, I'm going to hunt you down and do terrible things to you Gus!!!! I'll never forget this!!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:24 pm
I am no prime suspect. Set was.

But everyone knows Craven is the scariest.

I'm just a wittle white wabbit, anyway. How dangerous can a wittle white wabbit be?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:34 pm
Rabbits are prolific.
Their breeding habits are scary.
Furballs all over the place.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:53 pm
gus is prime suspect {said with thick faux Russion accent, a la Boris and Natasha}.
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:05 pm
Joe from the windy city.

Ebrown_p.

Ego's beware.

Craven's dangerous, but in a mini me kinda way. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:27 pm
<snort>

[size=7]courageous man, that Adrian[/size]
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:33 pm
Damn ... dunno if I'm peeved or relieved to have been left out of the list. I guess its prolly because of my low-profile, soft-spoken, go-with-the-flow manner. Rolling Eyes

And thinkin' on it, I gotta say I'm relieved to have been overlooked ... one less thing to worry about Mr. Green
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:01 pm
ehBeth wrote:
<snort>
courageous man, that Adrian

Not courageous - just another Australian who calls it as he sees it!
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:23 pm
Smile That's funny Timber' I was tossing up between you and Ebrown.

As for the Craven comment, I meant no disrespect for the little tyke, I just meant that he usually doesn't devote the energy or emotion to do the damage he could.

Rolling Eyes Does that make sense?
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:24 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Rabbits are prolific.
Their breeding habits are scary.
Furballs all over the place.

two, not fur !! ; they're still human! Shocked Rolling Eyes Embarrassed
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:35 pm
Please - do not accuse me of balls.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:37 pm
dlowan wrote:
Please - do not accuse me of balls.

How about busting 'em?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:38 pm
My very debate-centric list. Someone like Adrian who I really like for his broad knowlege and knack for getting the most factual post on an obscure thread doesn't feature high on this debate-centric list simply because his style isn't too much into debate.

1) joefromchicago - Nearly flawless debate skills. Very very knowlegable on history, philosophy, law and a myriad of other subjects (like movies or sports). the, IMO, perfect mix of a) logic b) knowledge and c) wit.

2) nimh - Starts with a sound grasp of arguments and logic (even if they don't feature much in rhetoric or posturing) and then ups the ante with the best research on the board. Epitomizes "careful" and "studied" and will almost never leap to conclusions.

3) fishin - He only talks when he knows what the hell he's talking about. So while you might be able to get away with subjective disagreements you won't usually get away with factual innacuracy. Doesn't debate so much as post facts.

4) Thomas - Patient careful debator, and very knowlegable (specifically on economics). Patience makes for fewer holes.

5) fbaezer - The most knowlegable person on the board across the spectrum of subjects. Also has great cognitative abilities (his occasional foray into riddles demonstrates his logical abilities) and everyone is lucky (or unlucky if you think like me) that he's just not that into debate.

6) Finn - Careful, witty and good debator. Has the right mix of understanding of logic, arguments and wit for debate. Much like Joe does.

7) Brandon - Logician whose only real weakness in debate is the fact that he doesn't like it and gets frustrated. But he exhibits careful and usually sound logic.

8) Setanta - Probably the best writer (IMO) and most witty on the site which is just the delivery mechanism for History knowledge of a depth that only a couple members can equal. The language is artful and is only the delivery mechanism for the substance (which is knowledge).

9) Frank Apisa - Very well rounded in education. A firm grasp of arguments and a unique edge.

10) Monger - Excellent grasp of logic and arguments. Will only pop in when he has a decent argument and this mitigates against a common error which is haste. Would be higher if the bastard were around more and argued more.

11) steissd - Calm, logician. Careful and precise.

12) sozobe - Just plain reasonable. Has the logic masquerading as plain ole common sense. Would be much higher is she were more interested in debate.

Damn, better cut it short this is way too risqué of an endeavor.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 10:24 pm
Ooooh, I forgot Terry... but i'm not gonna get into the forgots and stuff.

Another thing I wanna say as a disclaimer is to simply repeat that it's a very debate-centric list, and that some of my best friends and favorite people here are just not into debate, so it's not at all a favorites thing (for example nimh is pretty high on that list, but I just don't trust the guy you know...).
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 10:24 pm
looks to me like your all equally dangerous Shocked ..id hand yourselves in while you still have time Wink
and dont forget to take your meds y'all Razz
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 10:29 pm
Yeah, nimh...can't trust those Norwegians.
0 Replies