Who is the most dangerous poster on A2K?

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 07:33 am
I've thought about this question quite a bit. Who is the most feared wordsmith on A2K?

I always thought it was Setanta. He reminded me of the Daniel Day Lewis character from Gangs of New York -- the Butcher. Setanta would joke around with you, you're having a good time, and then you decided to say something inappropriate, Suddenly the air is filled with the sounds of swishing knives and the next thing you know Setanta is smiling at you and holding your still-beating heart in his hand. But he's gone now so I'm kind of leaning toward Blatham to take his spot.

Blatham is dangerous in a different way than Setanta. He is more like one of those insidious SS guys from Hitler's reign. You know the guy I'm talking about, the one with the black trenchcoat and fedora, sometimes wearing glasses, a face of stone. That guy.
Blatham will walk into a thread, analyze it for a second, then pull out his weapons of torture. Soon the room is filled with screams. I generally try to leave when Blatham arrives. A very dangerous man.

Dlowan certainly deserves some recognition, Intelligent and cunning, she is. She's like the mermaid beckoning you from the rock. You approach her warily and suddenly find your boat being smashed to smithereens by the tumultuous waters. The last thing you see before your lungs fill with water is Dlowan, cackling as she slips off the rock and slides beneath the waves.

Patiodog certainly has the potential to be dangerous, but his youth and inexperience betray him at times. He charges into a room like a swashbuckler, laughing and thrusting his sword into anything that moves. But he's careless at times and may fall victim to someone like Dyslexia.

Dyslexia is dangerous in a subtle sort of way. He hides in the shadows, but he's always there; always watching. You might be involved in a thread and toss out something offensive. Out of the corner of your eye you see a slight rustling movement, and then ... pfffffffffft... a poison dart strikes your neck. As you slowly crumble to the ground and begin the death spasms you notice a lanky creature with a parrot on his shoulder calmly walk over and bend down to retrieve the dart. And then.... darkness.

BiPolarBear is extremely dangerous, to your ego. Let's say you're dreaming about your latest sexual conquest, a 20 minute romp with the local librarian. You think back to the satisfied feeling you had as you smoked your cigarette and then you snap out of your reverie when you read the Bear's latest post... I remember the time when I banged the hell out of the McGurdy triplets on the stage of Madison Square Garden as 80,000 frenzied onlookers roared their approval. Then I proceeded back stage where I pounded the hell out of 13 groupies before finally going over to my old english teacher's house where I proceeded to drill that broad for 36 hours straight. The Bear has a way of making you feel so..... impotent. Dangerous indeed.

Onyxelle can be dangerous in a matronly sort of way. She'll enter a thread and if she sees something she disapproves of she screams, "SHUT UP!! GO TO YOUR ROOM! NOW!"
There's something about the tone in her voice that causes one to shut down the computer and head straight to bed.

Cavfancier could be dangerous, but he's easily distracted. All you have to do is mention cooking and he crumbles.

"Your mother wears army boots, Cav"

"Why you dirty, low-down sumbitch, I outta -"

"Hey, Cav, I have a recipe for alfredo sauce, and though I followed it exactly, the cheeses never melted in the sauce. It was all lumpy and clumpy. What happened?"

"Temperature is very important for an Alfredo sauce. The sauce should be hot, but not boiling. If the sauce is not hot enough..."
See what I mean?

So, for now, I'm going to have to cast my vote for Blatham as being the most dangerous poster. Perhaps I'll think of a better choice in time.

Who would you consider to be the most dangerous?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 8,619 • Replies: 140
No top replies

Letty

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:41 am
Ah, Gus. You didn't even mention me. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:46 am
Gus, I think calling someone dangerous may be a matter of personal taste and definition.
I would call you all deadly dangerous becacuse you're all such smart people and know the answer to any question.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:51 am
I certainly would agree, gus, re blatham, gus! (Especially, since he belongs to that group of persons, I thought to be dangerous from earliest childhood onwards!)

But I never would say such openly - haven't you seen his lovely daughter?
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:53 am
Gus - you know you're by far the most dangerous - and you know why too. I won't go into detail here, but you know what I'm talking about..

by the by....are you in your room?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:56 am
I disagree, gus. Blatham is not dangerous, because when he comes in with his black trenchcoat and fedora, there are people waiting on the sidelines to sidetrack him. His blather is greater than his appearance. The sideline challenges keeps him in line. Wink
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:00 am
I'm going to address this insult after I clear these bisexual nymphomaniac wicca strippers who dropped by last night after hearing squinney's out of town, out of the house and get the bed linens in the laundry. Geesh what a mess......
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:15 am
Hey, you forgot Craven...he's some dissectionist Smile
There are lot of dangerous guys and girls out there...
But it might be true that Gus is dangerous himself as well....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:18 am
pot calling the kettle black?
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:21 am
ah those english phrases...
this is scary...if I would hear my pot talking I would run away screaming in horror.....
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:33 am
Gus
You forgot what a terror someone can be while in the throes of nicotine withdrawal. How about that dangerous Occom Bill, especially in the court room?

BBB
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:33 am
MyOwnUsername wrote:
But it might be true that Gus is dangerous himself as well....

Dangerous to himself, I think you meant to say.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:34 am
who knows? when I just joined he scared me a lot while I was thinking that he is serious Smile
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:37 am
LOL
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:40 am
a warning should surely be made about the wolf in sheeps ............manure......no,no, no, er, - 'overalls', yeh thayt's it, overalls; and don't forget the hat! Shocked
sneaks up on yuh, all simple, an plain like.......
and "BANG" yer wearing your teath as ear rings, and Gus is deciding which pig to feed ya to.....................

[watch out for that stick; the man's a wizard with it! Shocked Shocked ]
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:41 am
Good to see husker laugh. Don't worry about Craven. He just has a cult following. Cool
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:43 am
and not far from his heels either!!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:45 am
Hmmmm; the most dangerous 'poster'............
you don't suppose........ that old guy in the hat, saying "Uncle Sam wants You!".

could it be.................?

[beard's a little different, but even Gus knows what to do with a razor; oops shouldn't put ideas in his head! Shocked ]
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:49 am
The only thing that makes gus dangerous is that pitchfork he's holding. Wink
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:49 am
If you don't like your Uncle Sammy, if you don't like the red, white, and blue. Then don't be like the cur in the story, don't bite the hand that's feeding you. Very Happy

Now that song is dangerous, Bo.
0 Replies