Anti-anti-Saddamism

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 08:15 pm
I fail to see how anything I said is disputed by anything ebeth and Suzy have said. If you guys insist that some say Bush connected 9/11 to Iraq you would be correct. But Bush denies it and I believe there is zero evidence that he did. I believe the source Suzy is citing has it wrong.

Bush did say there has been a connection between Iraq and Al Qaida and I believe the 9/11 commission is concurring with that.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 08:24 pm
Bush denies it! Foxfyre, ever read 1984? If he ever gets the power to control the internet, he'll have complete power over those of you with no memory!

Propaganda from 26 Sept 2002: "Making the Case: White House Says it Has Evidence of Iraq-Al Qaeda Ties"
"The regime has long-standing and continuing ties to terrorist organizations. And there are al Qaeda terrorists inside Iraq," he said. http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/Iraqpolitics020926.html
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 08:32 pm
There is no dispute from anybody in the current administration, in the previous administration, from Bill Clinton just the other day, or the 9/11 commission that a connection has existed between Al Qaida and Iraq. There is no dispute that there is a connection between Al Qaida and 9/11.
So far there is no evidence that has been reported of a connection between Iraq and 9/11. Nor has the administration claimed that there was.

Suzy writes
Quote:
Bush denies it! Foxfyre, ever read 1984? If he ever gets the power to control the internet, he'll have complete power over those of you with no memory!

Just what do you think Bush is likely to do with the internet? And just how do you think he will obtain this power to control a worldwide web? And what makes you think he would do anything improper even if he could? No name calling or opinion for that please. Let's have cold, hard facts.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 09:25 pm
Haha! I just saw a clip of Cheney asserting the very things you insist neither he nor Bush ever asserted! You should check out the Daily Show, Foxfyre.
The administration's MO is much like the ones of many on this forum: Say anything, and if they can't disprove it, people will think it's true!
Sadly, that's enough for many Americans.
Honestly, is that enough for you? if so, why???
What makes me think he'd do anything improper? hahaha! I don't mean to be rude but Come on!
Pay attention! The man has no scruples!
And once again: These ARE his words!
Propaganda from 26 Sept 2002: "Making the Case: White House Says it Has Evidence of Iraq-Al Qaeda Ties"
"The regime has long-standing and continuing ties to terrorist organizations. And there are al Qaeda terrorists inside Iraq," he said.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/Iraqpolitics020926.html

A direct quote asserting that Iraq was complicit in 9/11 is not even necessary, because the implication, stated over and over as it was, served to reinforce the lie in the minds of people who believe whatever they hear first! The admin has people who have brains enough to know how to cleverly mislead the unwitting, as most people who fell for it indeed were (and are). Just because he's president doesn't mean he's worthy of leading us.
He's not. He doesn't have it in him.
0 Replies