Frank Apisa

Fri 15 May, 2015 02:23 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Whenever someone disagrees with you, you always accuse them of being in a bad mood. So much for originality

Now you're in denial, I've shown your use of rhetoric but you'd rather claim black is white.

Are you now saying rule of 3 and repetition aren't rhetorical devices?

If it makes you happy...and helps make your life worth living to think you are scoring points in this thing, Izzy...knock yourself out.

You've suddenly decided to tell me what you think is reasonable and appropriate for me to post...and I am going to laugh at the notion.

None of this stuff you are doing is very original on your part, by the way. You do it often...and with lots of posters.
Frank Apisa

Fri 15 May, 2015 02:27 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
Is there a GOD?
Of course, Frank.
And I have valid reasons for belief, all of which you have so far discounted.

I've not asked you about "belief."

I could not care less what you guess about whether gods exist or not...just as I could not care less about the guesses some atheists make that there are no gods.

I've discounted your guesses...because they are your guesses...and you are entitled to them.

The question is: Is there a GOD?

My answer would be: I do not know...and I cannot make a meaningful guess based on the "evidence" available.

What is yours?

izzythepush

Fri 15 May, 2015 02:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I've said that I'm a bit sick of your agnostic mantra. I've given you some good advice. I never expected you to take it, you're way too bloody minded for that.

Frank Apisa

Fri 15 May, 2015 02:31 pm
@izzythepush,

I'm sick of you being sick of my agnostic mantra...and not being smart enough to simply ignore it.

If you think that because you are tired of it, I am required to stop presenting it...you are sadly mistaken.
izzythepush

Fri 15 May, 2015 02:36 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I don't think I'm alone Frank. Everybody knows your position, you don't need to keep repeating yourself.

It's not the snappiest of catch phrases.
neologist

Fri 15 May, 2015 02:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
. . . My answer would be: I do not know...and I cannot make a meaningful guess based on the "evidence" available. . .
I believe my guess to be reasonable.
Frank Apisa

Fri 15 May, 2015 02:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I don't think I'm alone Frank. Everybody knows your position, you don't need to keep repeating yourself.

It's not the snappiest of catch phrases.

I appreciate you telling me what you deem appropriate and reasonable for me to post...

...and with all the respect in the world, I decline the suggestion, Izzy.

Simply ignore what I post if it bothers you...and the others can do the same.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 15 May, 2015 02:43 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
. . . My answer would be: I do not know...and I cannot make a meaningful guess based on the "evidence" available. . .
I believe my guess to be reasonable.

Once again...you are making a guess about a guess.

I will assume your answer is that you do not know...until you tell me you do know there is...and then we can discuss how you know (not guess.)
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 15 May, 2015 03:25 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
The idea that God would allow any of his creations to suffer for all eternity is a God dishonoring doctrine. Even Satan will meet his end.
Or didn't your 'spirit' tell you that?
Jesus suffered on the cross, so that we would not have to suffer in the afterlife.
Patches

Fri 15 May, 2015 03:27 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Your description of God is of one who is cruel
False.
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 15 May, 2015 03:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You should not be poking your nose in something that you do not even believe in.
Patches

Fri 15 May, 2015 03:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
those who disagree with the Gospel according to Patches suffering agony for all eternity.
Laughing
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 15 May, 2015 03:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Indeed, you and izzy are two very spiritually sick individuals.
izzythepush

Fri 15 May, 2015 04:11 pm
@Patches,
You're confusing spirituality with gullibility. You don't strike me as remotely spiritual. You're mean spirited, vindictive, sadistic, and gullible. And because you don't think you swallow doctored photos of dinosaur excavations.

Instead of pontificating why not accept that you were taken in by an obvious fraud? Pray to God for the wisdom to see the snake oil salesmen for what they are. Stop looking for proof of something and try looking for the truth.
neologist

Fri 15 May, 2015 04:13 pm
@Patches,
Not even Satan, though his fall will be great, will suffer forever.
He too, is mortal.
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 15 May, 2015 04:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Amen, Izzy. Very Happy
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 15 May, 2015 04:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Jesus is the truth.
neologist

Fri 15 May, 2015 04:22 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
Jesus is the truth.
That is why you should carefully study his words.
Patches

Fri 15 May, 2015 04:24 pm
@neologist,
Have you yet identified the Holy Spirit in bodily form?
Patches

Fri 15 May, 2015 04:30 pm
@neologist,
Do you believe that Jesus Christ is God from God?