giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 05:55 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
What is evidence?

The evidence of 2+2=4... it always does, any where in the universe. There is nothing philosophical about it. I can prove it to anyone of age 5 and up.
0 Replies

FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 06:48 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

For those of you who like science.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJioWKPlBIw[/youtube]

Rolling Eyes Child's play.

0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 07:32 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Umpoo, a good descriptive word.

Kids are so smart

Yes, I are!
0 Replies

Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:02 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
My proof is on the internet and in many available textbooks...where is yours again?
Do an internet search for the words spirit orb or angel orb. You will find a great number of testimonies of people bearing witness to the fact that the type of photograph that I have presented is indeed of a spiritual entity. Only they fail to identify Him as the Holy Spirit. That is what I have done for you.

Show me one piece of evidence to your claim that quantum mechanics can be replicated in the laboratory to be the cause of all creation. You can not because it is a lie.
neologist

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:10 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
Do an internet search for the words spirit orb or angel orb. You will find a great number of testimonies of people bearing witness to the fact that the type of photograph that I have presented is indeed of a spiritual entity. Only they fail to identify Him as the Holy Spirit. That is what I have done for you.
Perhaps they could not identify as holy spirit because it is a spirit of a different kind...
Patches wrote:
Show me one piece of evidence to your claim that quantum mechanics can be replicated in the laboratory to be the cause of all creation. You can not because it is a lie.
You are unable to make the case for your own argument that you wish to have others make for theirs.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:10 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
Do an internet search for the words spirit orb or angel orb. You will find a great number of testimonies of people bearing witness to the fact that the type of photograph that I have presented is indeed of a spiritual entity.

So your proof is the old adage,"50 million people cant be wrong"? I submit to you the election of Barack Obama.

When did I ever say that QM is the proof and cause creation?
0 Replies

Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:11 pm
Here in this photograph you can see that it is truly a spiritual entity. The is a spirit in one of the many chariots of God.

http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg

The chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit. This orbital form is similar to the bodily form of the Holy Spirit. You can find a photograph of the bodily form of the Holy Spirit in my opening post
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:11 pm
The unnecessary multiplication of entities is the result of sloppy reasoning.

Quote:
The Big Bang Didn't Need God to Start Universe, Researchers Say
by Mike Wall, Space.com Senior Writer | June 24, 2012 01:36am ET

"The Big Bang could've occurred as a result of just the laws of physics being there," said astrophysicist Alex Filippenko of the University of California, Berkeley. "With the laws of physics, you can get universes."

http://www.space.com/16281-big-bang-god-intervention-science.html

0 Replies

neologist

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:12 pm
@Patches,
Hmmm.
Nah!
0 Replies

FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:15 pm
Debunking the "spirit orbs" BS:

(sample photos at the link)
Ghost Photography is Bullshit
Quote:
These "orbs" show nothing more than the particulates that were suspended in the air in the area immediately around my camera. They were close enough that when my flash fired, they reflected some of the light back to the camera. These particulates (which could be bugs, pieces of leafs, or dust) are not in the focal plane of the image so they are poorly defined and appear round.

They are not anything resembling evidence for ghosts.
So, what's the take home on all of this? First, ghost "hunters" are almost certainly NOT lying to you when they say they never saw anything when they took the photos. This might be because the particles where too small to be seen or that they were focusing elsewhere when they took the photo and were then unaware of the smoke, etc in the field of view. Most ghost hunters are not giving any credence to reality when they claim orbs are evidence of anything supernatural. Second, orb photographs provide zero evidence of ghosts. My experiments show the cutting edge of Occam's Razor -- particulates are the most likely explanation.

Finally, don't take my word for it. Try these experiments for yourself. They are fun and simple to perform and will illustrate some basic photographic phenomena was well as letting you stretch your mind a little bit.

giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:17 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
Here in this photograph you can see that it is truly a spiritual entity.

Have you ever heard of Occams Razor?
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:21 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Do you believe that all the beauty in the universe evolved from a, "Big Bang?"

Quote:
I KNOW that all the beauty AND ugly (which you left out) is RANDOM and that random nature is PROVED by quantum mechanics.
So, your not saying that all creation can be proven by quantum mechanics and that this can be demonstrated in a laboratory? All you are saying that all things are random?
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:25 pm
@FBM,
Science is argued as well. It does not mean that that the other is debunked.
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:26 pm
@Patches,
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/11073318_588513504633184_2596646317399769424_n.png
0 Replies

FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:27 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Science is argued as well. It does not mean that that the other is debunked.

It shows that your god is an unnecessary hypothesis to explain observed phenomena. Sloppy reasoning to include unnecessary entities in any hypothesis.
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:35 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Have you ever heard of Occams Razor?
I have not the money nor time to give you further analysis. I know that my work is true and I know that none of you can prove me wrong. That is the bottom line. I have given you a photograph of the Holy Spirit. And you a fortunate to have it.
0 Replies

Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:37 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
It shows that your god is an unnecessary hypothesis to explain observed phenomena. Sloppy reasoning to include unnecessary entities in any hypothesis.
You are an idiot.
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:42 pm
@Patches,
Argumentum ad hominem fallacy. At least I know basic science and logic, unlike a certain uber-gullible religious fanatic in this thread...

Speaking of gullibility, here's something you can do for fun in your free time:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/unicornridinglessons.jpg
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:46 pm
@FBM,
Although my claims can be proven further scientifically. I never claimed it as scientific proof.
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 08:58 pm
@Patches,
Your claims can't be proven scientifically or in any other way. If you could prove it scientifically, you'd have started with that instead of a flimsy, doctored-up image. Who would start off a claim with the weakest, most easily debunked argument? Rolling Eyes