Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:06 pm
@giujohn,
Do you believe that all the beauty in the universe evolved from a, "Big Bang?" Is this what you tell your children? That this is were they came from?
Frank Apisa

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:06 pm
How do any of you speak with such certainty on matters like this?

How on Earth do any of you speak with the certainty I see here from both sides...dare think it appropriate or intelligent to do so?
izzythepush

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You've not deluded yourself into thinking you're some sort of prophet.............yet.
giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:14 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
When I saw Jesus Christ (an eyewitness account)

High by mainlining Crystal Meth...yeah I think I'd see god too!!!
Frank Apisa

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:17 pm
@izzythepush,
I am no prophet, Izzy...nor do I aspire for anything like that.

I asked a question...a question that is very appropriate considering some of the certainty about uncertain things being considered here.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:18 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
Do you believe that all the beauty in the universe evolved from a, "Big Bang?"
I KNOW that all the beauty AND ugly (which you left out) is RANDOM and that random nature is PROVED by quantum mechanics.
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:20 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
High by mainlining Crystal Meth...yeah I think I's see god too!!!
Methamphetamine is one of the sins that bring evil spirits into a person life. Jesus most assuredly was reaching out to him for the salvation of his soul. You do not now much truth of sin, nor God. Do you?
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:22 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
I KNOW that all the beauty AND ugly (which you left out) is RANDOM and that random nature is PROVED by quantum mechanics.
Show me were your theory is replicated in a laboratory.
giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:22 pm
@Patches,
So a sure fire way to see god is to mainline meth????
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:25 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
So a sure fire way to see god is to mainline meth????
No. But if you do it long enough. It is a sure fire way to bring the devils into your life. This is why it is known for being the devil's drug.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:32 pm
@Patches,
Patches: Im not here to teach you quantum mechanics. You're a big boy (or girl) you can do your own research. The random nature of the universe is a well established FACT proved by emperical evidence...that which is repeatable by otheres. In quantum mechanics...there is no determinism. Also, FYI, in the scientific relm the word "theory" does not have the same meaning as in common usage.

When and if you have proof that is documented, verified, published, peer reviewed, and repeatable by any other person...let me know.
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:38 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Patches: Im not here to teach you quantum mechanics. You're a big boy (or girl) you can do your own research. The random nature of the universe is a well established FACT proved by emperical evidence...that which is repeatable by otheres. In quantum mechanics...there is no determinism. Also, FYI, in the scientific relm the word "theory" does not have the same meaning as in common usage.
In other words, it cannot be proved in the controlled environment of a laboratory. Your "fact" of it being "empirical evidence" is really a lie.
Smileyrius

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:41 pm
@Patches,
I noticed he monetised the video...
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:43 pm
@izzythepush,
I remember, as a child, excitedly telling my parents about the moculator* in our yard.

*Porcupine. I've always liked my word better.
giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 04:16 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
In other words, it cannot be proved in the controlled environment of a laboratory. Your "fact" of it being "empirical evidence" is really a lie.

In fact it has been proved over and over again in numerous labs all over the world...and since you are too lazy to find that out...prove that it isnt.
giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 04:17 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
I remember, as a child, excitedly telling my parents about the moculator* in our yard.

At 4, I called elephants...umpoos...a fact my brother never lets me forget
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 04:18 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
In fact it has been proved over and over again in numerous labs all over the world...and since you are too lazy to find that out...prove that it isnt.
The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.
giujohn

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 04:51 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

uh huh...your thread says proof of god and all we have from you is a picture...where is your emperical proof?

My proof is on the internet and in many available textbooks...where is yours again?

Remember...extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof...and yours are the ultimate in extraordianary to say the least.

As a catholic you are taught not to look for proof of god... the bible teaches that the person with the strongest faith is he who still believes in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary...therefore you are in violation of that tenet and are a bad christian.
neologist

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 05:07 pm
@giujohn,
Umpoo, a good descriptive word.

Kids are so smart
neologist

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 05:11 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
... the bible teaches that the person with the strongest faith is he who still believes in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary....
Not really.
What is evidence?
http://able2know.org/topic/275593-1