I have good discernment of spirits.
FBM

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 07:56 pm
@Patches,
But you have crap for evidence.
Patches

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 08:08 pm
@FBM,
I have a photograph of the Spirit of God. Sorry to have to say, but it is you who are spilling out the type of crap that leads to eternal damnation.
FBM

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 08:10 pm
@Patches,
And I reproduced that effort in 15 minutes in my living room. Fail. Evidence is only proof if it points unequivocably to a single explanation. Try again. I'll wait.
Patches

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 08:17 pm
@FBM,
You have done no such thing. That photograph is of a genuine supernatural spiritual entity. Please keep your dirty deceiving hands off it.
FBM

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 08:32 pm
@Patches,
You've made a claim of proof but have only offered easily replicated, blurry images of blobs. You have no proof, not even anything credible enough to be considered evidence. Where's your real proof?
neologist

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:06 pm
@Patches,
The fact that you continue to spout lies about eternal damnation sullies all you have said
Patches

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:31 pm
@FBM,
My photograph is of the Spirit of God and is proof of God's presence here on earth through His Spirit.
Patches

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:33 pm
@neologist,
It is the Spirit who bears witness to the evil and good of this world.
FBM

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:52 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

My photograph is of the Spirit of God and is proof of God's presence here on earth through His Spirit.

I've already proven that it's not proof of anything but photographic skill. You'll have to do way better than that. I could take the same photos and claim that they were proof of the existence of Thor or aliens or Quetzalcoatl and my claim would be just as strong as yours. Try again. Evidence this time, please.
Smileyrius

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 12:23 am
@Patches,
Hi Patches, welcome back my friend, I see you are very busy, but if you do get the time away from your hecklers, maybe you could fit me in Smile

Could you define eternal damnation for me please?

also, Would you mind If I amended a few words in a few bible verses if it were for a good cause?

and finally, of the different words rendered as Hell in your translation of the bible, which one would you suggest FBM is going to? (gehenna, hades/sheol, or tartaroo?)

I know it is building up now, but I am an inquisitive soul
neologist

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 12:55 am
@Patches,
neologist wrote:
The fact that you continue to spout lies about eternal damnation sullies all you have said
Patches wrote:
It is the Spirit who bears witness to the evil and good of this world.
Please try to address the concern posted.
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 12:57 am
@FBM,
Couldn't the same thing take place due to lack of photographic skill?

Just askin'
FBM

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 01:00 am
@neologist,
That, too. But since there's more than one, it looks like somebody's up to charlatanistic shennanigans...
0 Replies

argome321

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 03:48 am
@Patches,
I was posted at my station when a gentleman walked in to my building. I asked him for ID and he showed me a drivers license with a picture and the name god printed on it.
izzythepush

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 05:54 am
@argome321,
This was lifted from a Monty Python book. I can't find the original, but God's initial was O. God's school report.

Quote:
Pupils Name: God

ENGLISH:

(11%) Poor, handwriting weak.

FRENCH :

(9%) Very poor.

GEOGRAPHY:

(30%) Surprisingly poor. His knowledge appears somewhat dated. Interesting ideas about rock formation; keeps going around going Kerpow!

BIOLOGY :

(28%) Weak, thinks he know it all. Constantly rude about Darwin

DIVINITY:

(14%) Poor, keeps disputing Biblical facts on the ground that he was "misquoted"

LATIN :

(100%) Quite the best student I've ever had

WOODWORK :

(87%) An excellent carpenter. Mary and I are still very fond of him

DOMESTIC SCIENCE

(54%) A useful little cook, the pillar of salt will come in handy for a long time.

ART

(62%) Very creative, however he does keep claiming to have created everything, including myself, Mr Vidler and the organist.

GAMES:

Will not row, hates games and once parted the waters of the swimming pool during a match against the old boys which was both unsporting and dangerous. He can still do press ups.

PROGRESS AND CONDUCT:

I am afraid that I am severely disappointed in God's work. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to Himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers and moves in a mysterious way.
What is more his omnipresence is beginning to cause some embarrassment in big school, since he is continually out of bounds and at the same time always in matron's bed.
Finally, his attentions to the carpentry masters fiancé caused her to leave a term early and there are several nasty rumours flying around.

HOUSEMASTERS REMARKS:

I am very sorry to be losing God's ability and friendliness from the house. We will never forget how he made the Model Railway Club layout in six days! It seems unlikely that he will now get into Oxford or Cambridge but I could recommend Him for a job at Unilever.

http://www.darvill.clara.net/funnies/funny011.htm
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 07:48 am
This thread shows proof of God's presence here on earth through the Holy Spirit. Please try not to defile it with too much devilish handiwork.
FBM

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 07:57 am
@Patches,
Your "proof" has been debunked as rank charlatanism of the cheapest and easiest variety. Please insert another quarter and try again.
Patches

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 08:00 am
@FBM,
Real evidence cannot be debunked.
FBM

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 08:02 am
@Patches,
No joke. That's why it was so easy to debunk your photos. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/hehe.gif
0 Replies