Chicago law school prof describes B. Obunga

gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 06:53 pm
@Farmerman,

In fact, consider two laws which are exact opposites of each other i.e. the Glass/Steagal law, the reenactment of which is a central policy imperative for the LaRouche group, and the "Cromnibus" law which Bork Obunga and Citicorp's Jamie Diamond just rammed down the nation's throat.

Both SlicK KKKlintler and Newt Gingrich claim that repealing Glass/Steagal was the single biggest ****-up of both of their careers in politics. GS created a wall of separation between commercial and investment banking i.e. told banks that the ordinary money which the country ran on was untouchable for purposes of gambling games. The entire rise of the derivative debacle begins with the demise of GS.

Cromnibus on the other hand places something like 30T in oil derivatives under FDIC protection, which is criminally insane. That could result in you going to take $100 from an ATM machine one day, and it not being there.

Who's the crackpot???
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:04 pm
PINKY--why is it thatyou and several other of your stripe only engage in hate??
HAve anything constructive or intelligent to add instead of engaging in childish name calling and out and out racism?

NSFW (view)
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:19 pm
@coldjoint,
repeating epithets and childish insults is just another symptom of the mean intelligence. (I say, thank goodness for pastel letters and 3rd grade emoticons , it allows you to continue in your pursuit of attaining a modicum of literacy).
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:21 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
repeating epithets and childish insults

And what does repeating yourself mean? Could it be no one gives a **** what you are saying.

Works for me.
http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/blabla.jpg
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:30 pm
@coldjoint,
at least my vocabulary and thinking process is not as limited as yours .
Read history, learn some stuff that you don't have to glom from "The BLAZE"

you guys are highly predictable-besides being hateful bigots

coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:33 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
you guys are highly predictable-besides being hateful bigots

I have not said anything bigoted. I challenge to produce one thing that is not backed up by facts.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:44 pm
Quote:
American progressives hold these truths to be self-evident:

All cultures and religions are equally meritorious (except for Christianity)

There is no objective truth (until and unless progressives declare the truth)

You cannot legislate morality (Therefore, everything is "moral" -- except Christian morality)

Progressives celebrate diversity and are tolerant, inclusive, and accepting of all fellow humans (except conservative, white and Christian people)

Progressives are intelligent, thoughtful, reality-based, and benevolent

Objective? Diverse? Inclusive? Thoughtful? Reality-based? Benevolent? Not really. Progressives -- liberals -- are the worst offenders of their own axioms when they talk about the "evils" of those who dispute liberal versions of facts, policy, or, especially, morality. The bigotry liberals direct toward those with whom they merely disagree is staggering.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/08/liberal_bigotry.html#ixzz3V5Bb3fov
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:57 pm
Quote:
But Liberal Bigots are too blind and ignorant to look at themselves. Conservatives often laugh at ourselves when they are made fun of by Liberals. If the joke is funny. Liberals often seem to lack any sense of humor… or any sense that what they believe might be wrong…. Liberals seems to have somehow adopted a sense of Moral Entitlement… anything they believe and say absolutely MUST be morally superior because they believe they are more intelligent….

That’s just plain Liberal Bigotry…. And bigotry is NEVER morally superior…

We hear a lot about other peoples intelligence from Farmerman. He is a bigot

https://wrightwangextrememysteryinc.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/intellectual-entitlement-and-liberal-bigotry/
0 Replies