stee8o

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 11:33 am
here we go.. me and this woman from the start got on very very well.. great even.. would be on the phone for hours.. every night.. was like routine.. 3 to 4 hours at a time.. she was like a female version of me and vice versa.. knew almost everything and our pasts about each other we was very comfy with each other and open.. we had a date.. meal then hers for coffee.. nothing more.. just chat.. it was great... time went by things was said.. she would say things like im to good to be true.. incredibly sweet etc.. id compliment on her too.. she is a amazing woman though.. not come across a woman like her and the way she made me laugh like she did.. and the banter too.. that was a bonus.. couple weeks ago her grandad died.. i support her.. with words on the phone or messages.. to show and let her know im there for her.. she was quiet for a couple of days due to her loss.. which was understandable.. it was valentines week that week.. i did it a day early on a friday has i forgot her house number so i sent flowers and chocolates to her work.. she loved it and said theres many jelous women at her work and it was the best thing anyone has done for her.. i was suprised myself about that.. came valentines day.. i saw her again which i didnt expect atall.. spent the night with her till sunday.. was snuggled and held hands all not has she was cold and some kisses in there too.. even while going to sleep it carried on too.. before all this she has told me what she wants.. in general and that someone and maybe more kids too.. we departed on that sunday.. i hugged her kissed her.. goin home i text her asking where we go from here.. because i didnt know.. she ignored that.. and just asked me how long it took to get home.. we was still fine through out the days messaging each other.. came to monday.. all i had was a message saying morning.. i replied a few times that day and didnt hear nothing back.. my messages wasnt even read.. tuesday i did another method of messaging to her via text and not messaging app.. i had a message cut short... shes not ready for a relationship and shes not there at the moment.. to be i thought in the mind or head has in the moment she aint there.. grandads passing maybe? but being distant and how good we were at the weekend got my mind in over drive.. did i do anything or didnt do anything wrong.. i needed a answer or two.. but when she told me about not ready for a relationship and after when i knew different from her mouth.. its two different answers there alone.. i was all this over the weeks.. she was very keen for sure.. met a few times.. phone calls all the time.. all this time we was close she didnt once be on dating sites.. for least a month.. and now she is and has we speak.. before anyone says.. are u on there.. no im not.. still can see things with out being a member.. just cant talk to no one etc.. weve been talking the last few days.. not much but its summat... i do miss the laughs. banter and how we were.. just dont know what went wrong.. grandads funeral is in a few days time.. maybe wait till thats over things might be different? but im sure she knows what shes doing and if she wanted us the way we were then she would do.. i did her a poem few days ago.. been years since iv done a poem.. but i did one.. even if she will never see it or hear it.. when she goes out with mates work mates i leave her to it.. dont keep messagin her or anything.. still dont now.. little contact is still there which im greatful with that.. just miss the rest.. if we was close once im sure that can happen again? thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 658 • Replies: 13
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 11:58 am
@stee8o,
How long ago was your first date?

(it's too hard to read that block of text)
stee8o

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:11 pm
@ehBeth,
first date was about 6 hours.. x
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:14 pm
@stee8o,
Did she get a word in edgeways during that time?
ehBeth

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:16 pm
@stee8o,
You met her six hours ago?
stee8o

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:18 pm
@Lordyaswas,
we both was very chatty.. spent valentines weekend together since first date.. nothing sexual happend but we was all loved up.. holding hands.. holding her has she was cold.. snuggles.. felt great.. had relationships that hasnt bothered me like this has with her.. first time i have ever needed any help or info or anything. thats how much this is baffling me..
0 Replies

stee8o

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:20 pm
@ehBeth,
sorry was distractted.. sorry not 6hours ago i thought you said how long was the first date.. first date was 4 weeks ago..
ehBeth

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:23 pm
@stee8o,
ok - so you dated her for roughly 3 weeks before she said she didn't want the relationship to proceed further and she is back on dating sites?

sounds like she's considered things and made a decision
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:24 pm
@stee8o,
stee8o wrote:
if we was close once im sure that can happen again? thanks

maybe with someone else

she's moved on by the sounds of it
stee8o

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:34 pm
@ehBeth,
yeah maybe.. but shes alone too which could be another reason to be back on them.. once on the phone she said she would tell me if she didnt like me or wasnt interested.. but shes never said that.. her grandfathers funeral is this week.. have offered support and told her im here if needed.. family always comes first so i asume thats what she might be doing too.. my feed back from her to me is very high like im mr perfect which im not.. but thats from her.. im all this and that.. and after a loved up weekend i ask where do we go from here so i know where we stood or if we had a title of being together in a relationship.. how valentines weekend was you would of thought we was a couple.. just having answers was a problem.. i just want to watch my steps at the moment and dont do or say anything wrong.. just hanging on to hope right now..
ehBeth

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:38 pm
@stee8o,
She may like you but she's looking for someone new.

Did she tell you that you were all this and that before or after she told you she's wasn't into a relationship?
stee8o

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:47 pm
@ehBeth,
she told me before first date.. even more after it.. chatting on the phone she was ready for a relationship.. she knows what she wants in life. well at the time anyway.. now its opposite to what she told me what she wanted.. still text now but not has much.. saturday gone was pretty decent. kept it cool.. with how are you what you uptoo etc.. nothing about us which im trying to keep away.. i do miss her.. but havent told her that either.. anything could just push her away more.. just that i havent done anything which baffles the most too
ehBeth

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 01:09 pm
@stee8o,
she may still want a relationship just not with you

move on

if she's interested, she'll let you know
stee8o

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 01:03 pm
@ehBeth,
thanks.. i guess so
0 Replies