can i be pregnant?

naria

Thu 19 Feb, 2015 08:47 am
i've had unprotected sex and i'm not on a pill but he didn't ejaculate in me... my period is supposed to start in 2 to 3 days. is there a possibility that i could be pregnant?

jespah

Thu 19 Feb, 2015 08:57 am
@naria,
Yep, it's possible. Likelihood depends on whether he ejaculated earlier - precum often doesn't have sperm in it but it's not impossible.

Now, if you are sexually active - regardless of whether you end up pregnant from this behavior or not - go to your doctor and discuss your birth control options. And get some condoms and start using them.
FBM

Thu 19 Feb, 2015 09:18 am
@naria,
The odds are probably against it, but I'm no expert in the ovulation/fertility cycle.

What I am an expert at is enjoying spontaneous, unprotected sex for a little while one night, then spending the next few weeks sweating bullets and losing sleep, wondering whether or not I'd impregnated her. Not worth the anxiety, by a long shot. I recommend doing something in the future to prevent this sort of nightmare from happening again.
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 19 Feb, 2015 09:19 am
@naria,
Having unprotected sex can possibly result in either an STD or unwanted birth of a child. Do you want to experience either one of these? Be responsible so you won't mess up your life or start a child's life under bad circumstances.
0 Replies

littlerose

Fri 6 Mar, 2015 08:31 am
@naria,
Yes, it is possible. Buy a test.
0 Replies

Volosya

Thu 12 Mar, 2015 02:54 pm
@naria,
It is posible. Buy a test at the store or in pharmacy. Better to discover it as soon as possible.
0 Replies

Iouman

Wed 22 Feb, 2017 12:42 pm
@naria,
It's also possible that if you haven't had sex in a while and started having it recently it could offset the timing of your period. Getting testing is still the smart thing to do.
0 Replies

Eian Mcneely

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 03:37 am
@naria,
So he did ejaculate but not inside...did you continue after ejaculation will answer your question more eloquently
0 Replies

shadrach heavens

Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:41 am
@jespah,
every thing starts mentally, Doctor have agreed that sickness manipulates our thoghts first before it grows. All you need is strong faith. Go and get baby cloths and shoes. Believe you'll get one.And you will. When you openly declare it and pray too. First change your mentality of not being able to produce.
0 Replies