Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

camlok

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2018 06:51 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
You support any government that is opposed to the US government.

I support any people who are the subject, have been the subject of US terrorism and US war crimes and Korea certainly fills the bill - the people of the south and the people of the north.

You, on the other hand, avidly support US war crimes, US terrorism, US planned genocides, ... .

What kind of evil person does that?
Blickers

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2018 09:01 pm
@camlok,
Quote camlok:
Quote:
I support any people who are the subject, have been the subject of US terrorism and US war crimes and Korea certainly fills the bill
And yet, the Koreans who supported the US-those in the South-have one of the highest standards of living in the world.

The Koreans who oppose America-those in the North-live on food rations and have one of the worst standards of living in the world. Their lives are nasty, brutish, and short. Especially short-due to lack of food and medical care, they are two inches shorter than their prosperous cousins to the South. You can thank the North Korean government you love so much for that.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 06:23 am
"The republican party is forcing their most unwanted people on the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”
https://www.pressherald.com/2018/09/11/so-portland-republican-candidate-for-house-has-criminal-history/
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 07:23 am
They Secretly Gave ICE $200 Million to jail People at the Border! TWO HUNDRED MILLION!
Baldimo

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 09:36 am
@TheCobbler,
Pfft, what do you really care about 200 million? The govt wasted $500 million on Solendra, a private company which wasn't govt business, but you seemed ok with that, what's $200 million between legitimate govt agencies?

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 09:43 am
@TheCobbler,
Do we really need to start publishing the names of DNC politicians who have been arrested and sent to jail? If I had to wager, I'd say the list is equally long of GOP and DNC crooks, you just fail to see the flaws in your own people.
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:46 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Do we really need to start publishing the names of DNC politicians who have been arrested and sent to jail? If I had to wager, I'd say the list is equally long of GOP and DNC crooks, you just fail to see the flaws in your own people

Ever the stunning hypocrites, aren't you, Baldimo? You see what happens when you are brainwashed from birth.

They are all mostly crooks and liars and y'all are total dupes.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:43 pm
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/41668520_10155883777908036_1232799903378309120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ca377445abaa953a74158274047c96bf&oe=5C256B73
coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:59 pm
@TheCobbler,
Is there a nicer way to show your hate for people that disagree with you?
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 01:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Is there a nicer way to show your hate for people that disagree with you?

If you are American, you are very likely going to be a major hypocrite. Right, cj?

coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 01:13 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
If you are American

You determining anything like that is laughable. Laughing Laughing Laughing
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 01:20 pm
@coldjoint,
There's that USA brainwashing kicking in. People subject to this level of brainwashing can't address anything. You see this TRump all the time.

It's the same type of brainwashing US religions impose on their followers.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 01:43 pm
DHS transferred $169 million from other programs to ICE for migrant detention
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/dhs-transferred-169-million-other-programs-ice-migrant-detention-n909016

Many of the transfers came from key national security programs, including $1.8 million from the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, $9.8 million from FEMA, $29 million from the U.S. Coast Guard and more than $34 million from several TSA programs. DHS also transferred $33 million from other ICE programs to pay for detention and removal, making the total amount of money transferred $202 million.

Comment:
Trump alienates our allies and drains our national security programs...
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 01:44 pm
@TheCobbler,
Don't miss it! Here is your chance to make a "big splash" with the republican party!!!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 02:11 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
DHS transferred $169 million from other programs to ICE for migrant detention

GOOD. Next.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 02:24 pm
Quote:
Is the Walk Away Movement giving Facebook the jitters?

The guy that started Walkaway has been banned from Facebook. An enough said moment.

Quote:
Brandon Straka (The Unsilent Minority) @usminority

FACEBOOK JUST BANNED ME AS I AM PLANNING THE #WalkAway March on Washington!!! I have been banned from posting leading up to the March. This is devastated for our ability to reach people!!! I was banned for mentioning my interview with Alex Jones. Can anybody help??? pic.twitter.com/DDozepNaAI
11:40 AM - Sep 12, 2018

11K people are talking about this

http://patriotretort.com/is-the-walk-away-movement-giving-facebook-the-jitters/
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 02:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I was banned for mentioning my interview with Alex Jones. Can anybody help???

A psychiatrist might be able to help you.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 02:38 pm
@camlok,

Time to grow up.
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 02:59 pm
@coldjoint,
With your usual childish responses, just like Trump when he finds himself up a stump, which is often, "Whatever", ... just like your usual childish responses.

patriotretort - fake patriotism, the last refuge of a scoundrel.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 03:45 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
fake patriotism, the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Tell that to Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Obama. not me. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
With your usual childish responses,

You could prevent that by not posting.