Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 11:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Final results can take up to YEARS, with each subsequent Count adding to the Statute of Limitations.
Multiple charges have never added to the statute of limitations in any case that I've ever heard about.

The charges are either filed within the required time limit or they are not filed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 11:43 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Even one of our dimmest members here on A2K told me that people don't like the media telling lies about Trump.
You're lying again. I'm more than a trillion times smarter than you are.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 03:06 am
@glitterbag,
Trump is disgusting and eventually he will piss off his own base... You can't be evil all of the time.

From time to time Obama (rarely) pissed off his base but, we are intelligent, rationally-minded individuals. Trumps base is, well... not.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 04:00 am
Rhode Island bill would keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases his tax returns
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rhode-island-bill-would-keep-trump-off-2020-ballot-unless-he-releases-his-tax-returns/ar-AAyZn19
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 04:25 am
Amadeo shares, "From the cilantro growing fields, here is proof of the abilities that each farmworker has to pick up the harvest. There is no rest for the tired ones. If you had a salad today on your table or a fruit in your hand, please remember those who grew it and harvested it right from the fields to your table with a lot of respect and work - Long live to the farmworkers." #WeFeedYou
https://www.facebook.com/unitedfarmworkers/videos/10155577069796547/

I says we should have a new federal holiday and call it, "GOP clean toilets for Mexicans" day.

Maybe the GOP would respect Mexicans more in the future if they walked a mile in their shoes...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 04:33 am
Communities Cut-off (From the USA TODAY Network)
https://www.facebook.com/thewallusatodaynetwork/videos/118939888779682/
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 06:10 am
While childish liberals spend all their time throwing tantrums because they can't win elections, other people are helping to rescue children who are trapped in flooded caves.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 06:20 am
@oralloy,
Actually, the rescue efforts of this football team have been going on since days (and it may be months before they can be safely rescued).

The divers are under the lead of the Thai Navy SEALs with experts from the US, China, Australia and the UK .

Whom especially did you miss in this team? (Divers from Germany are on stand-by)
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 07:00 am
@Walter Hinteler,
It just show how desperate Oralloy is to find 'facts' that support his ridiculous allegations. I've not seen any mention of the rescuers' political leanings, and it's quite pathetic to try ascribing them based on nothing but one's own prejudices.

One thing is clear, these people, unlike the NRA, are trying to save children's lives as opposed to making school shootings more likely.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 07:20 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I've not seen any mention of the rescuers' political leanings, and it's quite pathetic to try ascribing them based on nothing but one's own prejudices.
Since the rescue action is going on more for than a week now, it's quite surprising that it took so long to claim it to be ... Trump? Republicans?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 07:28 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Actually, the rescue efforts of this football team have been going on since days (and it may be months before they can be safely rescued).
Actually, the rescue efforts started as soon as people realized that the boys were trapped in the flooded cave.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Whom especially did you miss in this team?
What makes you think that I've missed anyone?
Below viewing threshold (view)
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 07:29 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36501657_2104317596559794_722814077901996032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4e3b25dd413a0b153bee4e2d155a373d&oe=5BE70EDA
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 07:32 am
Trump Faces Trade War Fallout: Layoffs, Stock Declines and Harley's Move Offshore
http://fortune.com/2018/06/25/trump-faces-trade-war-fallout-layoffs-stock-declines-harleys-move-offshore/

Trump thinks the rest of the world will believe that we are getting an unfair trade deal... (what a moron)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 07:46 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I always back up my allegations with a wealth of facts.

Where are they then? What proof do you have that these rescuers are right wing? As you supposedly have a wealth of facts it shouldn't be too difficult.

What's most likely is that you don't know what facts are.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 07:53 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
For one, it took you more than a week (they went missing on 23 June) to post about it.
Those divers from the Republican party or any others from the Right, politically motivated, for instance, you didn't point to them ...

The British divers are a rescue team from the British Cave Rescue Council (made out of members of the South and Mid Wales Cave Rescue Teams).
Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 08:00 am
@oralloy,
No facts, just a crappy video. This is why people think you're stupid.

Ask the person who looks after you to explain what facts are, and why there aren't any to back up your ridiculous allegations.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 08:11 am
@izzythepush,
As another aside: the Riesending cave rescue (2014, in Bavaria,) was the largest efforts in the history of cave rescues, involving more than 720 people for eleven days, with estimated costs of close to one million Euros.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 08:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:
For one, it took you more than a week (they went missing on 23 June) to post about it.
That makes you think I've been trying to find someone on this team?

At any rate, no. I haven't been trying to identify team members or whatever.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Those divers from the Republican party or any others from the Right, politically motivated, for instance, you didn't point to them ...
Well I don't know about them. You are free to point them out if you wish.
0 Replies