Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Baldimo

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 02:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No fake news? None? How about an easy one...
The media reported that Trump moved MLK's bust out of the Oval Office.

The media reported that Trump and his son had access the Wikileaks emails before they were published.

CNN falsely reported that Trump broke protocol when feeding fish with the leader of Japan.

I think those fake news stories were all published within the first 6 months of Trump being in office.

Let's also not forget that the media decided it was finally time to do it's job after Trump was elected, not the 8 years while Obama was in office, but now that Trump was in office.
firefly

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 02:40 pm
@Baldimo,
But the most fake news is dispensed by Trump himself....
https://i.imgflip.com/29tpnl.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 02:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
only proves their total ignorance about the media and the free press.

Total ignorance about the media is an affliction you have. It is bought and paid for and it does not want Trump to succeed. It does not want capitalism to succeed. It does not want individuals to succeed. Face it the media is hoping the bad policies and bad people still in place can still destroy this country before they are reversed and those people are gone.

firefly

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 03:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Total ignorance about the media is an affliction you have. It is bought and paid for and it does not want Trump to succeed. It does not want capitalism to succeed. It does not want individuals to succeed. Face it the media is hoping the bad policies and bad people still in place can still destroy this country before they are reversed and those people are gone.

Oh dear, you better pull your tinfoil hat down tight. Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf_fe1zA_gp-dm53yalh2l2taPIbgJvICzv0WKAQMtv9zrPFEK

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 03:20 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
You should know---your responses are generally on a 2nd grade level.
So are yours. For years, anyone who has bothered to give you a factual or thoughtful response has only gotten a laughing squirrel for a reply.
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 03:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
The only problem with their charge of "fake news" is the simple fact that they have not provided any evidence for it.
Wrong. I've given you hard proof before.

cicerone imposter wrote:
They're not able to think beyond their rhetoric of ignorance.
We think quite well actually.

cicerone imposter wrote:
"Old news, fake news, bullshit....." only proves their total ignorance about the media and the free press.
Not when the evidence shows that we are completely correct.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 03:24 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
But the most fake news is dispensed by Trump himself....
No. The most fake news comes from Trump's critics.
firefly

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 03:40 pm
@oralloy,
I think you spend too much time stroking your gun and ignoring the real world.

But enjoy your fantasies. 😁
glitterbag

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 03:40 pm
@oralloy,
You know that is not true. You seem to crow about how everything you post is the absolute truth, and then you stoop to this...
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 03:42 pm
@firefly,
coldjoint, Trump has succeeded in adding a tariff that started a trade war. Everybody will now pay more for everything that has steel and aluminum. That has started a trade war with our European, Canadian, Mexican, and other trade partners. Financial experts are saying those added costs will end up in job loss and a possible great recession. That will impact the auto industry in negative ways. We already know that Harley Davidson now has plans to offshore their factories. He wants a wall that will cost tens of billions to build and maintain, and cut Medicare and social security. How many more stupid decisions will Moron Trump make to destroy our economy?
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jun/24/tariffs-trump-china-red-states-retaliation
Baldimo

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 04:27 pm
@firefly,
That wasn't the point of CI's post, he seemed to think that there was no fake news from the MSM, when in fact they have been very busy at the fake news scam since before he was elected.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 04:34 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You know that is not true.
I know it is true. And I'm right.

glitterbag wrote:
You seem to crow about how everything you post is the absolute truth, and then you stoop to this...
Facts are a great comfort to me.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 04:35 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
I think you spend too much time stroking your gun and ignoring the real world.
But enjoy your fantasies. 😁
You are wrong. What I post is true.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 04:52 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You are wrong. What I post is true.

She has a very hard time with the truth. Are you ready for the laughing mouse or her new froggy one?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 05:03 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
and then you stoop to this...

He is just telling the truth again. I guess you would consider that a bad habit. He can only sink to her level.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 05:04 pm
@coldjoint,
It is a mouse isn't it? It's been so long since I paid much attention that I called it a squirrel.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 05:07 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Oh dear, you better pull your tinfoil hat down tight

Comey and Mc Cabe should be worrying about keeping their pants up where they are going. And FOX doesn't say all that I do. It is based on a lot of reading and factual events and knowing the tools these liars use.

Do I get a mouse for that?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 05:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Financial experts are saying those added costs will end up in job loss and a possible great recession.

They predicted disaster when Trump was elected. They lost any credibility they had then.
firefly

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 06:35 pm
@coldjoint,
You really should pay some attention to the current economic news--your ignorance is incredible.

G.M. Says New Wave of Trump Tariffs Could Force U.S. Job Cuts
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/29/business/automakers-tariffs-job-cuts.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 06:43 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
-your ignorance is incredible.

Like your rudeness? I already said I put no stock in it.