Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:20 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

We now can pinpoint the attraction of some to Trump.

Fourth graders do not vote, do they?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:22 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Rudy Giuliani's third wife files for divorce after 15 years

No one cares. Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:47 am
@TheCobbler,
I always thought it was sixth-grade level, but it seems I gave Trump more credit than he deserves.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:53 am
Quote:
The Rise of Political Correctness

Quote:
“Comrade, your statement is factually incorrect.”
“Yes, it is. But it is politically correct.”

Quote:
The notion of political correctness came into use among Communists in the 1930s as a semi-humorous reminder that the Party’s interest is to be treated as a reality that ranks above reality itself. Because all progressives, Communists included, claim to be about creating new human realities, they are perpetually at war against nature’s laws and limits. But since reality does not yield, progressives end up pretending that they themselves embody those new realities. Hence, any progressive movement’s nominal goal eventually ends up being subordinated to the urgent, all-important question of the movement’s own power. Because that power is insecure as long as others are able to question the truth of what the progressives say about themselves and the world, progressive movements end up struggling not so much to create the promised new realities as to force people to speak and act as if these were real: as if what is correct politically—i.e., what thoughts serve the party’s interest—were correct factually.

More and more people are on to this crap.
Quote:
His writings envisage a totalitarianism that eliminates the very possibility of cultural resistance to progressivism. But owing more to Machiavelli than to Marx or Lenin, they are more than a little complex about the means and are far from identical with the raw sort of power over culture enforced by the Soviet Empire or, for that matter, that is rife among us today.

Keep creating reality through words and the lack of truth, it can't last without severe censorship. That is what the progressives plan to do. It can be stopped.
https://www.claremont.org/crb/article/the-rise-of-political-correctness/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 10:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I always thought it was sixth-grade level,

Any higher and you would be out of the loop. Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 11:06 am
Quote:
No more than its European counterparts does America’s progressive ruling class offer any vision of truth, goodness, beauty, or advantage to attract the rest of society to itself. Like its European kin, all that American progressivism offers is obedience to the ruling class, enforced by political correctness. Nor is there any endpoint to what is politically correct, any more than there ever was to Communism. Here and now, as everywhere and always, it comes down to glorifying the party and humbling the rest.

How is that any different from a dictatorship through bureaucracy? The only form of government progressivism will create.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 11:12 am
Quote:
Consider our ruling class’s very latest demand: Americans must agree that someone with a penis can be a woman, while someone else with a vagina can be a man. Complying with such arbitrariness is beyond human capacity. In Orwell’s 1984, as noted, Big Brother’s agent demanded that Winston acknowledge seeing five fingers while he was holding up four. But that is small stuff next to what the U.S. ruling class is demanding of a free people. Because courts and agencies just impose their diktats, without bothering to try to persuade, millions of precisely the kind of citizens who prize stability have become willing to take a wrecking ball to what little remains of the American republic, not caring so much what happens next.

Can you see the futility in denying facts, progressives are out to change biological facts with words? Is the American public this stupid? Progressives think so. People should be reminded the state comes first and individual rights are dead last for progressives that deal with named and protected groups.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 12:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I have coldjoint on Ignore. Will somebody please cut and paste from his post if he says anything worth reading? Thx.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 01:55 pm
Ohio Police: 2-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Shot Dead By Mom
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/2-year-old-accidentally-shot-dead-by-mom_us_5adc0eb6e4b009869bfa07fc

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 01:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I haven't been reading his posts either.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 02:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Will somebody please....

tell me how to think, thanks, it has been working out pretty well when I don't have to.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 07:36 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I haven't been reading his posts either.

You don't read the links you post. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 11:32 am
Florida Republican arrested on prostitution charges—woman says she was a 'sex slave'
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/4/23/1759270/-Florida-Republican-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-woman-says-she-was-a-sex-slave
coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 11:39 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Florida Republican arrested on prostitution charges—woman says she was a 'sex slave'

Sex slave and paid for it. The woman is a prostitute. What is the big deal? It is not like those on Left would give a good **** unless a Republican is involved.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 08:03 pm
If you voted for Trump you are NOT a republican... You can pretend to be a member of the same party as your parents but your parents would be appalled by you.

You are in the alt-right party. A party full of fake Christian evangelists that only care about gathering other radical Christians, US constitution hating erm (except for the gun part), racist and immoral...

Jesus described these fake Christian evangelists in one sentence: Matthew 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Comment:
The real republicans have left the party and now vote democrat. The Bush family voted for Hillary.

Before Jesus was crucified, the disciple Peter was a Christian evangelist. Even Judas did betray Jesus but he had a conscience and felt such remorse that he took his own life. The alt-right seems to display no conscience at all while betraying the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus enlisted Peter by the sea of Galilee and encouraged him to follow him. But, three times, once Jesus turned his back, Peter went back to fishing. Jesus had to go back to the sea and retrieve him on three separate occasions.

The night that Jesus was taken by the Romans for crucifixion, Peter denied Jesus not 3 times, but the Bible records 6 times...

Peter did not follow Jesus until after the day of Pentecost.

What changed Peter? Well that is a subject for another time.

But, in the pre-Pentecost Peter we see the epitome of the evangelist.

One who uses enticing words to draw in followers but their heart is far from Jesus.

It was Jesus who said to Peter, "Get thee behind me Satan". How much more clear is that? The evangelists today are not Jesus, they are Satan. (if you believe in any of this) They are anti-Christ.

Comment:
Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Comment:
Jimmy Carter as confused as he is, as a democrat he seems to believe in our party's platform but as an evangelist sympathizes with Trump.

He is flirting with Satan and the alt-right.

The alt right was known about 2000 years ago. There is truly nothing new under the sun.

The republican party has morphed into the party of Satan and republicans are fleeing the party that once represented Abraham Lincoln.

When you vote for a republican today you are not voting for Jesus or Christianity you are voting for Satan.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Comment:
This is why you cannot reason with an alt-right republican. They don't care, they are blinded by the light of their own idiocy.

1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Comment:
This alt-right is the party of Satan.

"Get thee behind me Satan!"
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 08:32 pm
Quote:
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Worth repeating.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 03:09 am
Flight Records Disprove Trump’s Claim About ‘Pee Tape’ Weekend Whereabouts
The president insisted he didn’t spend a night in Moscow. Records show he did.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/flight-records-contradict-trump-pee-tape-whereabouts_us_5ade5610e4b036e7aeb59162

It must be so easy for him to lie these days with all the practice he has had lately.

How often in a week do you think he lies? 20 , 50 maybe 100?

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 03:18 am
Trump is breaking the environment beyond repair
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/02/20/trump-breaking-environment-beyond-repair/sc8Kg39ehzrMCh7jBKNtlJ/story.html
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 04:12 am
GM Firing 1,500 Workers Undermines Trump's Boasts on Auto Jobs
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-13/gm-firing-1-500-ohio-workers-as-u-s-small-car-sales-plummet

Still undoing Obama's "legacy" Donald? Obama's legacy worked and did not head us towards bankruptcy.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 05:50 am
Christie's official portrait to cost taxpayers $85K: report
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/christies-official-portrait-to-cost-taxpayers-dollar85k-report/ar-AAw4aRQ?ocid=sf

A mugshot would have been free...
0 Replies