Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 04:44 pm
VIDEO: Woman fired after attacking pregnant soldier and hurling racist and homophobic slurs
https://thegrio.com/2018/04/17/video-woman-fired-after-hurling-racist-and-homophobic-slurs-at-pregnant-soldier/

More GOP homophobes collecting jobless entitlements on the dime of everyone else.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 04:57 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
More GOP homophobes collecting jobless entitlements on the dime of everyone else.

When are you going to stop lying. There is nothing that says how this lady votes.
And is she anymore irritating than a foul mouthed SJW? Who are just, or more, violent.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:12 pm
@TheCobbler,
She's an art teacher at a college, that just screams GOP doesn't it? Not sure what homophobes has to do with it but once again, she was an art teacher at a college...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 07:12 pm
@TheCobbler,
Those jobless entitlements aren't exactly survivable for a middle class family, and especially depends on where they live. Average unemployment benefit is about 25% of the local average income. Most spend that much or more only on rent or mortgage.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 08:29 am
Quote:
Hang on: Can a Democrat actually win a U.S. Senate race in Texas?

There are three big things going Rep. Beto O'Rourke's way in the Texas Democrat's uphill battle to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz (R) right now.
First, there was the buzz. O'Rourke gave up a comfy El Paso-area congressional seat to challenge a guy who came close to winning the Republican nomination for president. Liberal activists were intrigued by O'Rourke's savvy social media campaign.

Then, there was the fundraising. O'Rourke quickly became a darling on the left and has out-fundraised Cruz nearly continuously the past few quarters, despite rejecting money from outside political groups.

Earlier this month, O'Rourke announced that he had collected $6.7 million in donations through the first three months of 2018. That number is huge for any Senate candidate, but especially for a Democrat in Texas. Cruz said he raised less than half of that — $3.2 million — in the same period.

And now, there are the polls. On Wednesday, Quinnipiac University published the first independent, high-quality poll in the race. They found that right now, the race is too close to call. Cruz is ahead by three points, 47 percent to 44 percent, but it's within the margin of error.

WP
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 09:44 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Cruz is ahead by three points, 47 percent to 44 percent, but it's within the margin of error.

If it was late October someone might give a ****.
revelette1

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 02:25 pm
@coldjoint,
I hope all you republicans keep that attitude. It is sort of the one we had back in 16.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 03:53 pm
Things keep getting worse for the woman who launched a homophobic attack against two soldiers

OK, we’re almost–emphasis on the word “almost”–starting to feel sorry for Judy Tucker, the elderly white woman who was caught on camera assaulting two African-American female soldiers at a family restaurant last weekend.

In the video, Tucker and her homophobic son, Robbie, can be seen screaming at the servicewomen inside a Cheddar’s restaurant in Macon, Georgia, calling them “gay black bitches” and slapping one of them, who happens to be pregnant, across the face.

Now, in addition to being arrested, banned from the restaurant where the attack happened, fired from her teaching job at Mercer University, and nicknamed “Thug Granny” by several media outlets, Tucker has purportedly been forced to close her small business.

72-year-old Tucker is, er, was the proud owner of Judy Tucker’s Complete Art Restoration. Since the appalling video surfaced, however, she has shut down her website and evidently closed up shop.

Related: Woman caught on tape launching homophobic attack against two soldiers, carted off to jail sobbing

If you try visiting completeartrestoration.com, you are now greeted with the following 404 message:

But it doesn’t stop there.

An unofficial Facebook page for “Tucker’s Judy Complete Art Restoration”, listing the business as a sewer service and waste management company, has been created and drawn nearly 15,000 negative public ratings.

Also, an unclaimed Yelp page for “Tucker Judy’s complete art restoration” has also been hijacked with photos of Tucker’s arrest, mugshot, and police record:

Things actually got so out of control that Yelp had to step in and is now doing an “active cleanup” on the page:

Since becoming Internet Enemy #1, Tucker has been laying low. She hasn’t released any statements or made any media appearances, though we’re sure it’s only a matter of time before the Tucker fam hit the Fox News circuit or do a sit-down with Megyn Kelly.

Some Comments:

ChrisK
Ha. Best way to fight bigotry. Hit him where it hurts.

4 hours ago

OptimusPrime
In this day and age of sensationalism I’m actually very glad to see the media finally showing that actions do have consequences.

3 hours ago

DCguy
Bigotry is getting expensive.

3 hours ago

CanadianGuy62
No sympathy. Actions have consequences. Reprehensible actions have dire consequences.

3 hours ago

ryantbo
There is NOTHING that would make me feel sorry for this piece of white trash!

3 hours ago

ddl
Karma! Bottom line, even though they’re US military, you don’t treat PEOPLE like that . . . civilians AND military! Apparently the (rotten) apple fell off the same diseased tree!

3 hours ago

jkb
How she thought attacking soldiers in uniform would turn out well for is incomprehensible

3 hours ago

tjr101
She thought that since they’re black she could get away with it.

2 hours ago

Roan
I see no problems with her consequences.

3 hours ago

Geeker
What about her son, has he faced any consequences?

3 hours ago

Esscourt
He’s probably 40 years old, still lives at home, and looks like a beached whale. Worst of all, he lives with that old twat of a mother.

2 hours ago

windwitch
I was thinking the same thing…He actually went after (don’t know if he made contact) the pregnant young lady.He should also be charged! I can find absolutely 0 sympathy for that evil woman or her disgusting pig of son. They are now living in the environment they themselves created!

1 hour ago

Mark
Could not be more pleased how this has turned out for the Tucker’s! This kind of unprovoked hatred has consequences!

3 hours ago

RnDC
The sooner these people die off the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, the new, more hateful GOP is breeding more.

3 hours ago

LABrad
Did I miss something? This 54 second video is the only video I could find.
Nothing even happened. I didn’t see her hit anyone and I didn’t hear anything racial or homophobic.
Plus we didn’t even see what led up to this. I don’t get it.

2 hours ago

spacecadet
Just because you didn’t see it in the video didn’t mean it didn’t occur. It’s called witnesses and a police report. Why else would that lady be hauled off to jail?

2 hours ago

Roan
I googled her name and found several videos and reports on mainstream media sources. It’s wasn’t like, hard or anything.

2 hours ago

ErinNicole
In the video she says something about a parking spot..which is no reason to yell and get up in their faces either..but the article says she yelled racist n homophobic and i dont see that eithrr..but old bitch did over react to a parking space thats for sure..they served let them have it. Also if u have 2 tell people your pregnant thats a little embaressing ha

54 minutes ago

shannestad
Has nothing happened to the son, I think he is just as guilty.

2 hours ago

galaxy8.news
It should be the haters’ handbook so that they’ realize there are elements to their crimes against others. For instance; an “ASSAULT” does not require the physical contact to that of their victim. Assault is any verbal or physical movement suggesting insult or injury, or threat to another. It can contain a verbal threat, a hate-filled spewing of words or threatening body moves without the subject actually touching the person(s) they’re directing the message. “BATTERY” is the actual physical contact, no matter how slight, the intent is reinforced by the actions of the offender usually through the next seconds before the battery takes place, and may continue after the actual touching, pushing, hitting or another physical contact (spitting, etc.) has occurred.

This is important for everyone to understand. You can be subjected to an “ASSAULT” without physical contact. There may be variances to the exact elements prescribed by local city or county criminal ordinances, and some variances between states. However, the general concepts of an assault are understandable for anyone with common decency to know not to cross.

So it interests us too, as to what the son’s involvement in the matter is and why there are no charges against him.

Emotions are a person’s worst tool to turn to when debating, fighting or decision making. Primarily, when you’re on the wrong side of history and find that being the ass of the year is causing you to lose a popularity contest with only one participant.

2 hours ago

tjr101
I’m loving it. It’s time to fight back and let these bigots know there are consequences.

2 hours ago

Trekbike
@tjr101 I’ve been saying this forever!! We gays need to be done with the “LOVE IN” and start fighting back against discrimination and hatred, eye for an eye!! Crimes against GLBTQ people is increasing quickly with Donald Trump, and his cronies, perpetuating more and more discrimination and hate. If we don’t stop it now we will be murdered sooner rather than later. I refuse to go quietly to my grave from hateful bigots and preachers. Some of the worst anti-gay preachers are holding bible studies (in Sonny Perdue’s senate office) for Trump’s cabinet members thanks to radical anti-gay Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo. Trump’s planned theocracy is totally in violation of the U.S, constitution. LETS KEEP FIGHTING!

just now

mc4bbs
How can she make amends? I’m starting to feel bad for her — I understand that she’s in the wrong and did terrible things, but just as with someone who has “done their time” in prison is constantly considered unrehabilitated by society, this poor woman needs a way to apologize and pledge to be a better citizen. Seriously, if she were to kill herself, wouldn’t we feel badly?

An eye for an eye makes the world blind. Let’s help her recover from this and teach her that GLBTQ people are not what she thinks we are!

2 hours ago

tjr101
She’s 72 years old, I seriously doubt this is the first time she’s acted this way. This is only the first one on video.

1 hour ago

James
mc4bbs what a stupid cowardly post.

53 minutes ago

ErinNicole
I sdidnt hear anything homophobic..i thonk shes just an old bitch..not much you can do there for her

52 minutes ago

Dymension
Not sorry for her one bit.

2 hours ago

Riley
You reap what you sow.

15 minutes ago

Comment:
Now let's hear the GOP hater bigots here defend thug granny's rights to hurl homophobic slurs and to commit assault and battery against a black pregnant soldier.

We know you want to defend thug granny.

THIS is what your Trump has done!

The GOP is going down fast, never to rise again.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 04:13 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
THIS is what your Trump has done!

You are talking like a child. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 05:22 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
The GOP is going down fast, never to rise again.

The GOP is going to hold the White House for the next 19 years.

And even 19 years from now, the Democrats will only win the White House back if they purge themselves of liberals and nominate a nice moderate.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 06:46 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

The GOP is going to hold the White House for the next 19 years.
You gave me the best laugh for the year! Trump and the GOP are losing ground in many states and localities.
Trump will drag down GOP elections this year. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/26/jeb-bush-warns-trumps-character-may-drag-down-gop-2018-elections/1067795001/

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrgDA.eONlaMyAA_1FXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByZDNzZTI1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=gop+losing+elections+in+2018&fr=tightropetb
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 07:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump will drag down GOP elections this year

Jeb Bush saying something nice about Trump would be news. What Bush says means 0.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 08:05 pm
New poll shows Democrat leading in every Arizona Senate matchup
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/4/19/17256364/arizona-senate-race-2018-polls-joe-arpaio-kyrsten-sinema
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 02:24 am
GOP Congressman With No Science Experience Confirmed As NASA Head
https://www.themaven.net/theintellectualist/news/gop-congressman-with-no-science-experience-confirmed-as-nasa-head-DgehQHo7PkiOpZOOIzPRZQ/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 02:29 am
James Comey says he’s no longer a Republican
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/43bp9n/former-fbi-director-james-comey-says-hes-no-longer-a-republican
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 02:38 am
170 lawmakers sign resolution calling for Pruitt's resignation
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/383802-170-lawmakers-sign-resolution-calling-for-epa-chiefs-resignation
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 02:54 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30726736_1939944906018401_8309354012163964928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGvQ9UOQBIA3gAn5ichttPcn3NeK01ck3wMWTdSLUtgqQQ19BcxAYjXuxyqLfhKbxz7tKTCBEwgvH2D9A4bKU904tX0q6IM_s-9qQD5Q0rYsw&oh=a31ad9491f8ad3d59221ca86e9222656&oe=5B670AE3
revelette1

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 08:17 am
@TheCobbler,
Did you watch his interview with Rachel Maddow? I will get flak for this, but I honestly think she is smartest talk news show host out there right now. It was odd the way she was getting new information from the leaked memo's of Comey's right when she was interviewing him. He couldn't talk about half of it.
revelette1

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 08:28 am
@cicerone imposter,
http://www.myemoticons.com/images/people/gender-neutral/knock-on-wood.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 10:09 am
@TheCobbler,
Lots of slogans on those things. Mexican space shuttle is one I have seen. Do you hang out by those things?
0 Replies