Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 06:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The reason coldjoint understands Trump. http://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-and-fury-smart-genius-obama-774169
oralloy

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 06:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Is this also the reason why you don't understand Trump?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The reason coldjoint understands Trump

If I were you, I would not question why other people think what they do when it is more than clear you have never had an original thought, and if you did it died from loneliness before you could share it.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Nonsense.. ci has repeatedly posted c9gent points over the years. He and his family were American citizens Nisei internees in the Japanese internment camps during WWII>. He knows America up close and personal He hss far deeper understanding of America than you do and he's generously shared it with us over the years.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
ci has repeatedly posted

He sure has. I do not care what you think of him, that is your business.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 07:02 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He sure has. I do not care what you think of him, that is your business.
I, on the other hand, do care when you post uninformed bullshit that maligns a valued member of the a2k community.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 10:11 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
@cicerone imposter,
Is this also the reason why you don't understand Trump?

This is from WAPO: It shows why you understand Trump, and many of us do not. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/10/6-times-donald-trump-felt-he-misunderstood-media/88495128/

Best answer on Trump's education.
Quote:
Glyn Davies, B.Eng from Adelaide University (1980)
Answered Jan 21
Ask Trump!

He will tell you that he was the BEST, most BEAUTIFUL student EVER with the highest grades of any student EVER in the whole WORLD and every female teacher flirted with him.

He is, after all, a very stable genius despite having multiple bankruptcies behind him and being sued many times. It’s generally pretty easy to make lots of money if you start OFF with lots of money thanks to daddy.

I suspect that, because of the wealth of his father, he managed to scrape though his education unscathed but I can’t think of anything that he has ever done that makes me even suspect that is either stale or a genius.

In any event we’ll never know because he will only tell us the alternative facts.

I am happy to go head to head with him on an IQ test anytime he likes and I KNOW that I will win.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 10:19 am

https://i.imgur.com/EoY0OlM.jpg
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 10:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
Trump is going to veto the spending bill because he can't get his billions of dollars border wall. The guy is a moron. All congress needs to do is wait until Trump's term is over; don't give him the wall. . That money can be spend more wisely
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/23/trump-threatens-to-veto-omnibus-spending-bill-over-daca-and-the-border-wall.html
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 10:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
post uninformed bullshit

Even if that were true, how much different would that make me as opposed to anyone else? Do you really think these sycophants are more informed than those with disagreements? Or is it just the truth that bothers you?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 02:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I, on the other hand, do care when you post uninformed bullshit that maligns a valued member of the a2k community.

No one has been maligned. CI goes around falsely accusing people of stupidity. It is right that he receive pushback for his bad behavior.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 04:37 pm
@Region Philbis,
You should print out that meme, wad it up, and shove it in Killary's big mouth to shut her up. Oh, soak it in wine first.Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 01:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks to bonehead Trump, this is how our stock market is performing
...DOW.......
-424.69 -2.43%
Nasdaq........
6,992.67 /
-174.01 -2.10
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 01:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Thanks to bonehead Trump, this is how our stock market is performing

When it goes back up are you going to give Trump credit? Yes or no, please.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 10:17 am
@coldjoint,
No he won't give the credit, he will find way of claiming Obama was the reason for the market going back up.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 03:14 pm

https://i.imgur.com/KkQ3emF.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 03:27 pm
@Region Philbis,
Remember when people posted more than memes?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 07:10 pm
@oralloy,
Nope. You yourself disproved your belief that there is a 20 year cycle in America. Looks like the Trump 20 year cycle may not even make it to 2 years.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 07:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Trump 20 year cycle may not even make it to 2 years.

Why?
0 Replies