Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 06:05 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
You are a veritable evidence free zone.

Stop lying. You know very well that I always provide cites upon request.

Not to mention the fact that I've linked this data dozens of times already.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 06:06 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Murders with firearms

I'm sure murder victims are much better off if they are killed with knives.

TheCobbler wrote:
Gun crime

I'm sure rape victims are much better off being raped at knifepoint than at gunpoint.

TheCobbler wrote:
Question... Would you rather have your TV stolen or your kids shot at school? Would you rather pay for door locks and another TV or pay for a funeral?

We don't face such a choice. Your anti-freedom agenda will not prevent murders or any other crime. It will only change the weapon used in committing the crime.

But I'd rather be a free person with civil rights regardless.

TheCobbler wrote:
One might also consider that, these robberies in Australia are not due to lack of guns but due to a higher rate of drug use.

Australia's armed robbery and unarmed robbery rates did not go through the roof in conjunction with any drug epidemic.

Australia's armed robbery and unarmed robbery rates went through the roof when they abolished freedom and civil rights.

TheCobbler wrote:
These robberies are occurring at times when businesses and homes are unoccupied...

No they aren't. The very definition of robbery is that it involves taking directly from a person by force.

TheCobbler wrote:
Oralloy, I bet your tiny brain did not consider this when comparing your Fox News rebuttal facts.

I remind you that I'm a trillion times smarter than you are.

It is a tribute to the reliability of Fox News that you start babbling about them whenever you are confronted with facts.
oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 06:08 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Murders with firearms

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 06:09 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
What do NRA-backed politicians plan to do about gun violence beyond 'thoughts and prayers'? Nothing

It's not like the left is trying to solve the problem. All they want to do is use it as an opportunity to violate people's civil rights for no reason.
oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 06:35 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The robbery rate uptick after guns were banned ended ten years ago and since then their robbery rate is far below what it was before guns were banned and still trending downward.

As I recall they changed their data collection and the new data is not comparable to their old data.

Either way though, the crime spree lasted for five years. Not good.

A bit more than a mere uptick. Rates nearly doubled over those five years.

MontereyJack wrote:
Kinda selective in your statistics oralloy.

Not at all. Their repeal of freedom really did kick off a near-doubling of armed and unarmed robbery rates for the next five years.

MontereyJack wrote:
Having an Aussie sister, I get the word from there, and they think we've gone batshit crazy. Hard to dispute them on that.

We don't require approval from others when it comes to our freedom and civil rights.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 07:06 am
@oralloy,
It';xs pretty clear orlloy doesn't give a **** how many people are killed because he has to have his fetish object. Sad. Very sad.
camlok

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 12:52 pm
@oralloy,
Have you ever noticed, oralloy, has anyone else ever noticed, that your posts are evidence free zones? They are only filled with your own uninformed NRA memes/lies/alternate facts/lies/... .
Baldimo

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 02:13 pm
@TheCobbler,
When are you going to give up the real propaganda? You spread more fake news than the MSM.

https://www.snopes.com/fox-news-banned-australia-new-zealand/
Baldimo

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 02:17 pm
@TheCobbler,
Why such a short video? Did they not want to show his mommy buying it for him? Also, I'm not sure what the NRA has to do with it either...
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 07:01 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
When are you going to give up the real propaganda? You spread more fake news than the MSM.

This kind of finger pointing illustrates a grand hypocrisy, Baldimo.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 07:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
It';xs pretty clear orlloy doesn't give a **** how many people are killed because he has to have his fetish object. Sad. Very sad.

As if freedom and civil rights were fetishes.
oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 07:59 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Have you ever noticed, oralloy, has anyone else ever noticed, that your posts are evidence free zones?

Stop lying about me. You know very well that I always provide cites upon request.

Nevermind the fact that I've already linked this data many times.

camlok wrote:
They are only filled with your own uninformed NRA memes/lies/alternate facts/lies/... .

You cannot point out a single untrue thing that I've ever said.

You also cannot point out an untrue thing that the NRA has ever said.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2018 08:02 pm
@oralloy,
Owning a weapon that can kill at a high rate is more than a fittish.
revelette1

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 07:18 am
Last night, Democrats flipped a Kentucky state legislature seat in a district Trump won by 49 points (VOX)
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 09:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Owning a weapon that can kill at a high rate is more than a fittish.

What's a 'fittish', ci?
hingehead

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 08:56 pm
@camlok,
A fetish that really suits you.
camlok

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 09:32 pm
@hingehead,
Quite the big stretch to try to make some humor, hingehead.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 10:18 pm
@hingehead,
As if it was tailored by Hugo Boss. remember his company? He designed and manufactured glamorous Nazi uniforms.
camlok

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 08:33 am
@glitterbag,
Who designs and manufactures glamorous USA Nazi uniforms?
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 04:13 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

I have not yet researched for the answers to my following questions. So, I don't yet have the answers. Oralloy, maybe you already have the answers.
1. How many individuals have been murdered by guns in America as compared to knives?
3. How many mass murders were done using guns in America as compared to knives?

I don't yet know the answers to my own following questions. I will start researching to see if the answers to my questions can be found. I welcome anyone in A2K in assisting me.