Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

snood

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:21 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Trump is a stupid and immoral man who cares nothing about anyone but himself.

Take a look at the people saying that. Take a look at yourself too.

Deflect and rubber-glue and pot-meet-kettle all you want...
Doesn’t reduce the fact that he’s an immoral and stupid man. His relatives know it. His former cabinet members know it. All our allies’ leaders know it. You know it. I think you know it and can never acknowledge it, but that doesn’t matter. He will still be fired on 11/3, and will have two months to clean out all the fast food wrappers and GTFO.
snood

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:23 pm
@glitterbag,
You tell im GB.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:29 pm
@snood,
And he actually uttered the phrase "your betters"...........what hubris, what gall, what delusional nutbag utterances.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:36 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Doesn’t reduce the fact that he’s an immoral and stupid man.

And that does not reduce the fact people calling him that are just as bad if not worse. Trump is not a Communist. You and those people who call Trump names supports Communists and use the tactics.
Quote:
His former cabinet members know it.

That is why they are former members. They served at his pleasure, not theirs. All you listen to are just sore losers.
Quote:
I think you know it and can never acknowledge it,

Here is what I know. The Left controls the media from print, television, and the internet. That gives people the impression there are a lot of people who think like you. There aren't. Not enough to win this election.

And one more thing, nobody stupid gets elected president and you want to elect a brain dead crook.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
.what hubris, what gall, what delusional nutbag utterances.

Grab your shovel Comrade, the State needs you. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:53 pm
@glitterbag,
You know what’s really sad? He’s on this forum all. the. time.

I don’t think he’s got a lot to do....
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:55 pm
@snood,
Quote:
You know what’s really sad? He’s on this forum all. the. time.

What is sad is your intolerance.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 09:02 pm
@coldjoint,
He just pointed out a fact. I am retired and am only here about 1/10th of the time you are. You are either independently wealthy or a paid political hack.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 09:16 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
He just pointed out a fact. I am retired and am only here about 1/10th of the time you are

You have considerably less to say. See how things work out?
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 09:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
And that does not reduce the fact people calling him that are just as bad if not worse. Trump is not a Communist. You and those people who call Trump names supports Communists and use the tactics.

Trump is the biggest name caller of them all. How do you reconcile that?
snood

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 10:02 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

He just pointed out a fact. I am retired and am only here about 1/10th of the time you are. You are either independently wealthy or a paid political hack.

Aiming w-ayy too high.
There are definitely other options. When I look at coldjoint’s leavings here, I don’t see wealthy operative. I see a rancid mixture of white supremacist fanaticism, daydreaming, and pathetic boredom. Those things don’t need financing or strategy.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 10:08 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Aiming w-ayy too high.
There are definitely other options. When I look at coldjoint’s leavings here, I don’t see wealthy operative. I see a rancid mixture of white supremacist fanaticism, daydreaming, and pathetic boredom. Those things don’t need financing or strategy.

Bingo!!! He's the guy on his computer reading twisted crap or staring out the window then yelling at the kids to shut up if they are talking while they walk past his hovel.
Pathetic.
snood

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 10:18 pm
@glitterbag,
I mean, look at this guy. His hero is Donald freaking Trump - the guy who’s gonna save him from the evil progressives coming to take his guns away.

It’s SAD.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 10:30 pm
@snood,
It definitely is sad. I can't imagine having to exist in such a fetid swamp of misery.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 10:57 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
How do you reconcile that?

How do you reconcile supporting Communists?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 10:59 pm
@snood,
Quote:
It’s SAD.

Your attempt at cancel culture is not working. Your attempt is sad.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 11:00 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
It definitely is sad. I can't imagine having to exist in such a fetid swamp of misery.

And yet you live. Laughing Laughing Laughing Count your blessings.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 11:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Have you ever been standing in the grass at dusk in the summer? It's July here in Annapolis, the air is hot and humid and the tiny mosquitoes and nasty little ankle bitters are attacking your ankles..........I just spray some Off on my legs and ankles and the tiny parasites just fall off and die..........

I see you as just a useless parasite who needs to be repelled. I don't hate the bugs and I don't hate you........but I can use an insect repellant for the parasites and I don't see you as anything other than a nuisance that's easy to dodge....so...nua problemo, so-what, who cares--not me, you seem foolish to me....You really should devote some time to trying to upset someone who might actually give a crap about you and your opinions.

Have a great evening, you cranky old guy.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 11:45 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I see you as just a useless parasite who needs to be repelled.

You have that power, it is called "ignore". Anything else comrade?
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 05:48 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
How do you reconcile supporting Communists?

I don't.

Why do you?

0 Replies