Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
My IQ test was quite reliable. I am vastly smarter than you are.

That you think facts and logic are dumb isn't the fault of facts and logic.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 12:24 am
Democrats Just Flipped A Kentucky State Senate Seat The GOP Held For 25 Years
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kentucky-democrats-flip-state-senate-suburbs_n_5efb5bf0c5b612083c5366a5

Comment:
The polls are all wrong! Democrats are further ahead than they indicate.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 12:38 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
...neither can you point out anyone else here who is lying.

So, what you are trying to say here is that only one person in this thread is a liar? The rest of us are honest, honest, honest?

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 12:43 am
@Sturgis,
I wouldn't put it past you to start spouting lies here. I'll be sure to denounce your lies if you do so.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 12:48 am
@oralloy,
That won't happen. After all, you just said only Rabel lies. That would make me a truthful man.

Good to know that useless IQ of yours is, worthless as well.
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 12:51 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
That won't happen.

We'll see.

Sturgis wrote:
After all, you just said only Rabel lies. That would make me a truthful man.

You're no good at logic. Leave the thinking to those of us who can actually do it.

Sturgis wrote:
Good to know that useless IQ of yours is, worthless as well.

People with a low IQ never have any use for intelligence.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 12:57 am
@oralloy,
No. What I think is that what you think to be facts and logic are not facts or logic most of the time but are purely your own (or someone else's) opinion.
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 01:15 am
@MontereyJack,
What you think is wrong. You cannot provide any examples of me claiming that opinions are facts or logic.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 01:37 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/106496143_3990377314370067_2135647023845683554_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=DmCeIdn0I2YAX9AQnXl&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=4c23430b1995d7e1ac63bd5e121d8a21&oe=5F2299EF
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 03:25 pm
Quote:
'Uncle Tom' Doesn't Fall for Left's Biased View of Blacks

Quote:
Within hours of making his "If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black" comment on a syndicated urban radio program in May, presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden delivered a half-hearted mea culpa stating he felt he was perhaps being "cavalier" but got nowhere near to an apology.

Prior to the 2016 election, then president Barack Obama told voters that if they didn’t turn out to vote for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, "I will consider it a personal insult; an insult to my legacy, if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election."

Of the two statements, Obama’s is barely the less insulting and/or condescending and while it didn’t include a direct mention of black voters, the message was still the same. Both men more than insinuated that if you are a black American and don’t vote for the Democratic Party you will be dishonoring your race.

If I were Black I would not appreciate hearing that. But I am not Black, I just have an idea that Black people can also think for themselves. I do not see anything wrong in thinking that way.
Quote:
Assorted clergy, small business owners, elected local leaders, artists, and esteemed members of academia all provide keen insight while recalling their own life experiences and encounters with other blacks who have chastised and belittled them for refusing to subscribe to liberal "groupthink."

At just over 105 minutes, "Uncle Tom" feels only half as long but contains enough raw data, facts, figures, and eye-opening revelations to fill an HBO mini-series stretching five or six hours.

Unlike far too many political documentaries which rely on emotional outrage, hyperbole and adroit spin, "Uncle Tom" simply presents actual historical events and provides information the far left would rather keep buried.

Although constantly riveting for the duration, "Uncle Tom" achieves a galloping pace at the 30-minute mark while covering the history of black Americans after the end of the Civil War up and including to the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

The infusion of black conservatives in Congress was never higher, nor was the percentage (95) of black Americans growing up in households where children lived with biological parents who rarely divorced.

We know what happened to that 95%. It is something like 25% now.
Quote:
Although "Uncle Tom" is certainly geared towards black audiences, it will certainly work as an eye-opening, cold shower primer for younger (under 40 or so) whites whose understanding of blacks in America has been filtered through American public school systems intent on presenting alternate versions of history.

If for no other reason, whites should see the film to get the full story regarding Planned Parenthood, its prominence in black communities and the straight dope of its founder, Margaret Sanger whose subsciptions in Eugenics closely resemble those of Adolf Hitler regarding white Aryan supremacy.

It's worth noting that as of June 30 (11 days after its release); there is exactly one review for "Uncle Tom" on the left-controlled film critic’s web site rottentomatoes.com.

Pretending this movie doesn’t exist is almost the same thing as telling black Americans they "aren’t black" because they choose not to vote for Democrats.

"Uncle Tom" is now available on-demand on uncletom.com. (Malone Pictures)

Who here is going to watch this movie? Is it too close to the truth for many, I think it could be.
https://www.newsmax.com/michaelclark/cain-west-elder-naacp/2020/06/30/id/974980/
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 03:36 pm
Golly, did I piss Ollie off? And why is he agreeing with me that I am stupid. I stated such an opinion long ago. As usually Ollie is years behind everybody on this site. He, he, he, he
coldjoint

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 03:42 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
And why is he agreeing with me that I am stupid.

Why not?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:23 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 11:32 pm
https://www.libertynation.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/facebook_1593224928023.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 11:33 pm
https://www.libertynation.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/image-12.png
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 11:48 pm
@coldjoint,
right, It
s for the two-year-old emotionally president, one sure to be torn down when he loses in November
  https://news.artnet.com/app/news-upload/2018/07/37179926_497941943957234_4295809959993540608_n.jpg
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 11:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Did you see trump forced to hold a bible in his violent photo op where peaceful protesters were pepper sprayed so he could waddle across the street without having to look at them,.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 01:28 am
MRGA (cynical)

Trump is a traitor.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 01:43 am
A National Mask Mandate Could Save The U.S. Economy $1 Trillion, Goldman Sachs Says
https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahhansen/2020/06/30/a-national-mask-mandate-could-save-the-us-economy-1-trillion-goldman-sachs-says/

Here is another fact Trump, months from now, will claim he didn't read.
0 Replies