Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:37 am
@oralloy,
the usual blahblahblah,
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:41 am
@oralloy,
so how's trumps economy doing now. first crisis for it and it crumbles to dust.
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:45 am
@MontereyJack,
Your usual failure to challenge what I say.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:50 am
@oralloy,
your usual failure to refute any of the posts pointing out your nonsense. all the Central Park Coopers for just one example.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:53 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
so how's trumps economy doing now. first crisis for it and it crumbles to dust.

If you think the fault for the current economy falls on Trump then you are more partisan than I thought. We had to shut-down the economy because of the pandemic, no President no matter how good was going to keep businesses from shutting down and keep money flowing through the economy.

I had to go buy a new dishwasher this weekend and let me tell you, supplies are severely depleted. No one has been making anything because everyone was on lock down. I didn't get to buy the first 2 choices I wanted because they were on back order until until July. Long story short, you can't have governors lock everyone in their homes and expect the economy to get chugging along. Even my line of work, once thought recession proof, hardware/software companies, suffered problems and me and 300 of my fellow co-workers lost our jobs at the end of March. Even during the econ crises of 2008-09 no one I knew in that industry was out of work for long, this time is different, way different and for different reasons.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 08:06 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
your usual failure to refute any of the posts pointing out your nonsense.

Wrong again. There are no posts that point out nonsense in my posts.

I cannot refute what doesn't even exist.

MontereyJack wrote:
all the Central Park Coopers for just one example.

People have the right to protect themselves from dangerous thugs.

Your bad for making sure that people aren't able to call the police when they feel threatened.

I'm sure you will try to blame me when people start dying. But it'll be all your fault.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 08:24 am
@oralloy,
So now yhou're suffering from selective amnesia too. And massively. Better get you early onset Alzheimer's retest done.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 08:26 am
@oralloy,
Yup, illogic runs rampant in the Michigan woods.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 08:27 am
@oralloy,
You are, you will note replying to a series of posts you've just claimed don't exist. Illogic.
revelette1

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 10:07 am
Quote:
Study suggests Democrats should be running more ads about Biden, fewer about Trump

Groups that want to defeat President Donald Trump have already spent a decent chunk of money making and airing negative ads making the case Trump should not be reelected. A new survey experiment by political scientists David Broockman and Joshua Kalla suggests that this is probably a mistake. People have already heard a lot about Trump, and neither pro-Trump nor anti-Trump ads are very effective at shifting people’s perceptions of him.[/quote]

VOX

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 12:47 pm
@oralloy,
The posts clearly exist because you reply to them. They refute yoku. Yoku ignore them and c;laim they don'.t exist. No reality on your plate.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 12:49 pm
@oralloy,
violent absurdity. Way to encourage murderous vigilantism.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 12:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The posts clearly exist because you reply to them.

All that means is once again you are running your mouth and unable to back it up. Same ****, different day.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:12 pm
Quote:
Why campaign rallies won't save Trump

[ snip ]

What Trump clearly believes is that these rallies are just what he -- and his base -- need to rebound from a marked slip in both national and swing state polling over the past few weeks as the country has been consumed by protests following the death of George Floyd while in the custody of the Minneapolis police department.

While Trump insists publicly all is well, it's obvious to anyone paying attention that he is very worried about his current political standing. Trump huddled with his senior campaign team at the White House last week amid these faltering numbers. He's taken to Twitter in an attempt to dispute polls from CNN and NBC while also touting unnamed surveys that show him running stronger against former Vice President Joe Biden.

But a look at those same credible media polls make clear that Trump's growing political problems are not the sort of thing that simply re-starting campaign rallies will fix.

Take the CNN survey released on Monday. It showed Trump trailing Biden 55% to 41% in the horse race and the incumbent President's approval rating at 38%. Dig into both of those findings and you see that the root of Trump's poor numbers have very little to do with his base, who are the people most likely to come out to a campaign rally -- with the coronavirus still infecting lots and lots of people! -- to see him.

On the horse race question, 91% of self-identified Republicans supported Trump. That's better than the 88% of Republicans who voted for him in 2016, according to exit polling. The problems for Trump come when you look at women (Biden leads by 27 points), independents (Biden +11) and Democrats (Biden +97). In all three cases, that represents a considerable come-down in support from Trump's 2016 performance when he lost women to Hillary Clinton by 13 points, won independents by 4 and lost Democrats by 81.
(keep reading on cnn)
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:17 pm

https://i.imgur.com/l12Zz6K.jpg
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:18 pm
@Region Philbis,
I guess he thinks he can rouse another "lock her up" against Biden with all that stupid deep state (Obama) and Hunter crap. No one except his own base has bought into in all ridiculous stuff. It's just so obvious it is pathetic on their part. I don't see the need for Biden to go negative when Trump's failings have all been exposed by now.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:23 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
(keep reading on cnn)

Laughing Laughing Laughing
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
So now you're suffering from selective amnesia too. And massively. Better get you early onset Alzheimer's retest done.

So how come you can never provide any examples of these supposed posts?
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Yup, illogic runs rampant in the Michigan woods.

So how come you can't point out any flaws in my logic?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:30 pm
@coldjoint,
No. What it means is amy Cokper,you and oralloy are being completely idiotic. The NYPD, the the Manhattan DA, , Chris Cooper, Amy Cooper, me, vikorr, and gods help us even Baldimo, usually your faithful stalwart, all offer material directly rebutting oralloy, material he claims doesn't exist. You and he are reaching new heights of absurdity.