Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 12:32 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
So you ARE saying Trump is incapable of effective leadership.

No. I am saying that the Democrats are directly to blame for every American death from this disease.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 12:35 pm
Never forget republicans lost 100k American lives, 40 million jobs, & created a 25 trillion deficit, But Biden said "Black people"
oralloy

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 12:45 pm
@TheCobbler,
That is incorrect. The Democrats are the ones who caused all these deaths.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 12:48 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
No. I am saying that the Democrats are directly to blame for every American death from this disease.

If that were the case, then you're saying Democrats have more power then the President.

Great!!
livinglava

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 12:54 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

oralloy wrote:

If that were the case, then you're saying Democrats have more power then the President.

Great!!

Your happy about them having more power because you don't yet think you will be on the losing end of that power yet.

They used to say that about the nazis, i.e. that people thought that it would end with Jews, mentally disabled, homosexuals, etc. . . but it would have continued to Catholics and probably eventually new subcultural identities would have been scapegoated as well to justify continuing the deportations.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 12:59 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
Your happy about them having more power because you don't yet think you will be on the losing end of that power yet.

They used to say that about the nazis, i.e. that people thought that it would end with Jews, mentally disabled, homosexuals, etc. . . but it would have continued to Catholics and probably eventually new subcultural identities would have been scapegoated as well to justify continuing the deportations.
I'm not sure, if you really compare the Democratic Party to the NSDAP.

But who said so, who are those "they", who thought it (what "it"?) thought that it would end with Jews, mentally disabled, homosexuals, etc. . .
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 01:00 pm
@livinglava,
This isn't my first rodeo, Lava.

I've voted both Republican and Democratic, as the parties put up their platforms and representatives.

Trump is neither a leader nor Republican.
livinglava

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 01:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

livinglava wrote:

I'm not sure, if you really compare the Democratic Party to the NSDAP.

But who said so, who are those "they", who thought it (what "it"?) thought that it would end with Jews, mentally disabled, homosexuals, etc. . .

I was just saying how people who are happy about being on the winning end of power fail to foresee how it will eventually turn against them.

I gave the nazi example because that was the first one that came to mind, but it's probably not even a good example because it is hypothetical. After I posted it, I thought about the Bolshevic revolution where peasants thought they were going to live as self-sufficient farmers once the land was taken from the owners, but later Stalin made the farms into an export industry to fund industrialization.

So generally, it's easy to cheer for power when you don't think it will ever turn on you, but the question is how you will feel about it when it does.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 01:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

This isn't my first rodeo, Lava.

I've voted both Republican and Democratic, as the parties put up their platforms and representatives.

Trump is neither a leader nor Republican.

Why would it be bad if someone were 'neither a leader nor Republican?'

You say things that just amount to empty rhetoric because you hate Trump and want to demonize him every chance you get.

Imo, Trump is a leader not because he leads others but because he exercises independent judgment; and that is something that a lot more people should follow suit in.

It is ironic that a lockstep rank-and-file Democrat should criticize lack of leadership, but of course that is because in the authoritarian paradigm, leadership has nothing to do with independence but rather is about controlling followers.

If anything, Trumpism is liberating people from the will to authoritarian leadership, but of course some people never want to let go and lead their own lives.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You do know about density dependent diseases, don't you?

Then why did NY force sick people into retirement homes? How many elderly have died because of this disastrous choice?

Quote:
Blue states have more people with higher population densities, so there are more exposures to more carriers, ,i.e. cities, get harder hit.

Now you are lying to cover for the blue states that locked down and then killed their citizens. FL and NY are good examples of same size states and the good/bad choices they made or continue to make. The only difference would be NY city, but that's the only city that gets a pass for density. It's funny to see leftist try and make an argument based on the differences between cities.

Quote:
Blue states and their people do better economically and educationally and living-quality wise because they have more productive people in them.

Do you really believe that? When you take the inner cities and the lack of education in those places, you are going to make that comment with a straight face?

Quote:
That's why blue states subsidize red states rather than vice versa.

Now you are just lying and trying to push your opinion as fact.

Quote:
That's why blue states are Democratic.

Blue states have fooled enough people into believing they actually care for them. This pandemic has exposed the left for what they really are, little tyrants wanting to control everyone's lives. We are too stupid to know what's good for us, we need the DNC to do it for us. Yeah, you and the blue are going to lose big time come November. You have been exposed.

Quote:
That's why blue states were discriminated against by Trump's appallingly bad partisan ineffective attempts to deal with the disease.

More leftists lies being pushed as fact. NY failed at every level and then tried to demand more equipment than they needed. As I said, they have been exposed and the media is covering for them. The dog and pony show of the Cuomo bro's is proof enough.

Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I really don’t get it, those who make the biggest noise about being Christian and attack Science preach the exact opposite of what Christ said.

Others deny science, that coming from the person who tried to claim that someone could change their DNA and blood type and said I didn't know what I was talking about because you took a single biology class in college? Dude you are a joke and you are the science denier. When you fail to prove your "science" you scream about racism and bigotry to silence those you disagree with.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:06 pm
@Baldimo,
Nursing homes across the country did a shitty job of caring for the health of their patients, and several large chains were so slipshod about it that they're facing state criminal investigations. Too much concern for profits, not enough for patients.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Nursing homes across the country did a shitty job of caring for the health of their patients,

Governors did a terrible job regulating and inspecting the nursing homes too. Democratic governors. DeSantis took care of his seniors.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:21 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Never forget republicans lost 100k American lives, 40 million jobs, & created a 25 trillion deficit, But Biden said "Black people"

A majority of the deaths took place in Dem controlled states under dem dictated policies. The economic issues and unemployment are a direct result of the lock down, that was put in place by each states Governor, not by the Federal Govt. Remember if Trump couldn't open up the country, that means he couldn't shut it down. Most of the issues stemming from this pandemic are going to rest on the heads of the state governors.

My Governor is a Dem, in the beginning he tried to play games with requesting way more ventilators then we really needed. A decent GOP Senator made a more reasonable request for ventilators and it was fulfilled. Polis learned his lesson and has been playing nice with Trump ever since. He has done a good job and hasn't overly restricted us like some other Dem Gov. We were one of the first states to start the phased opening and we haven't seen a major increase in the several weeks we have been open. We were also one of the first states to revise our Covid deaths numbers to be more honest. In fact, if he pulls out of the CA air/car act, the previous Gov signed an EO on, he might just win my vote in the next election.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:29 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:

Directly over their own states, yes. Of course the most death and disease is in the blue states, the red states are doing better and I'm willing to say that the DNC is in big trouble come Nov. I think you are going to see the House flip, more GOP seats in the Senate and Trump win. If things go really well, and the Dem Gov's keep the iron fist on their people, you will see some state house seats flip as well.

I'll say this as well, I don't think the DNC is going to allow Biden to be the candidate. After last weeks "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" comment was too much.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:31 pm
@Baldimo,
Don't call me a liar, you maroon. It was amply documented. Again/ a couple pages ago. either scroill back or google it for yourself. I'm right. And it was the rioght whoch has fanatically politicized a pandemic. The virus doesn't give a **** about the right's decision to go with political smears rather than science and epidemiology and the lessoins learned from ;pandemics of the past, like the ones they learned too late in the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918.. Trump demonstrably only cares about his reelection prospects in November and doesn't care about how many die to make things better for himself.

tr
Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Nursing homes across the country did a shitty job of caring for the health of their patients, and several large chains were so slipshod about it that they're facing state criminal investigations. Too much concern for profits, not enough for patients.

Look at that level of deflection. If NY were run by a GOP pol, you would be jumping up and down screaming about how they hate old people and killed them on purpose. Man, you sure do expose yourself when DNC pols **** up.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 03:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Don't call me a liar, you maroon.

I will call you a liar because you are one.

Quote:
It was amply documented. Again/ a couple pages ago. either scroill back or google it for yourself.

Oh, that's rich you claiming to have documented something. Please do tell another lie. Why is it, you always make a claim and then demand others go find the claim?

Quote:
I'm right.

You are never correct.

Quote:
And it was the rioght whoch has fanatically politicized a pandemic.

Really, who called Trump a racist for closing down travel between China and the US? Who lied and said Trump told people to drink bleach? It's so bad a lady killed her husband and blamed it on Trump, she's now under investigation for murder. So yes, the anti-science left has politicized this pandemic. NY requested 40,000 ventilators and never even needed any extra ones, they never used the ones they already had in warehouses and lied about having. Screaming about Trump not wearing a mask is all political, the only reason to wear a mask is to prevent the wearer from spreading the virus. We know Trump doesn't have it as he is constantly being tested, yes, most of the BS coming from the media is all political, the people are waking up after you have destroyed their lives.

Quote:
The virus doesn't give a **** about the right's decision to go with political smears rather than science and epidemiology and the lessoins learned from ;pandemics of the past, like the ones they learned too late in the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918..

Blah, blah, blah, you didn't say a single thing here that mattered, it was useless noise with no meaning. It is turning out the "experts" didn't know anything either and sent us all into a panic for no reason. The CDC reported the other day that it is actually almost impossible to catch the virus from touching things.

Quote:
Trump demonstrably only cares about his reelection prospects in November and doesn't care about how many die to make things better for himself.

Sure, there is no politics involved...
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 05:45 pm
@Baldimo,
You are a liar. Don't call me one. The cites are there. You're a fool.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 06:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
Sorry dude, make the claim, post it, I'm not digging through pages of stuff to find your cities. Dont be a lazy liar, post it or it didn't happen.